🏳️‍🌈❧ruth☙🏳️‍🌈

(recommended song- on the playlist)

🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️

After they finished the last song in the car. When they came out they found Stella on the couch with an old friend.

Ruth.

Stella and Ruth hadn't spoken in a while due to their lives changing and not really having the time, and if they were honest they kinda forgot to talk. But there Ruth was. They were on the couch sipping on coffee talking like 40-year-olds at the wine gathering.

Q: Oh hello there!

Ruth smiled at the 5 men that stood in the doorway. They were all a bit confused. Clay swiped his hand in the air like a wave.

C: Yo.

Clay blew air in his upper lip to puff it out.

S: Well don't be shy guys. Jesus you guys look like you just saw a ghost.

They chuckled and relaxed. Clay walked over to Stella and handed her the bouquet of lilys and a plush frog. Her face lit up and only giggles escaped her lips. He felt happy that she enjoyed the gift.

R: That's cute Clay. Didja get me something?

C: Hey! How was I supposed to know you were gonna be here.

Ruth rolled her eyes then turned them to the others.

R: So who are you guys!

N: I-I'm Nick.

Q: Alex.

He stuck out a peace sign and Karl giggled at him, leaning on his side.

G: I'm George and that's Karl.

K: Hi!

R: Well I'm Ruth.

K: That's a pretty name!

S: Where did you guys go?

Clay looked at the other men and back at Stella.

C: Nowhere.

S: Why? Is it a secret.

R: Oooooo~

C: SHUT UP! We went to Walmart.

(a/n: Clay and Ruth tease each other btw so don't be like "omg no way, he is so mean!")

S: Sick! We were just catching up. Been about 3 months since we last talked.

R: Too long.

C: Do you wanna see what I got?

Q: Bad Idea.