👸🏼❧drista☙👸🏼

(recommended song- on the playlist)

🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️

It was the next day and Clay had been on the phone with his sister, Mabel, for a while. 

(a/n: DRISTA! DRISTA! DRISTA! AYOOO!!! Yes I named her Mabel, what are you gonna do.)

Stella was laying in Clay's lap as they talked. She would but in sometimes. But they finally hung up. Clay tilted his head back and groaned. Stella overheard the conversation but wanted him to tell her.

S: What happened?

C: She's coming over because mom is busy.

S: It's okay.

C: I know that you enjoy her but she is a little devil. Last she was here she clogged the toilet with a sock full of dirt because we didn't have dino nuggets. 

S: I remember that. To her credit it was creative. And we have them now.

After that Clay had gone on a frantic for dino nuggets so they would always have them just in case she came over.

❀🧸❀

M: Stella look at this!

Stella watch the tiktok that Mabel played for her.

S: WHY THE NOTIFACATION!

Mabel giggled and then scooted closer to Stella to show her more.

(a/n: this is essentially my fyp but + dream smp, milfs, hot goths, and dnf)

Stella was horrified by her fyp. But couldn't help but be relieved she didn't see the stuff the fans posted about her brother. But just to make sure she asked.

S: So... You aren't on mcyt tiktok?

M: No, well... I've seen a total of two edits of sapnap and like 4 of you.

C: SAPNAP!?

Clay bursted into the room. He grabbed Mabel's phone and scrolled through the fyp. He went through her likes and found one.

C: WHAT IS THIS THEN!?

He pointed the tiktok of transitioning photos of Geroge and Sapnap. Mabel snatched it back and gave an annoyed look.