Chapter 15

Asher POV

What did we do? She is gone. The one person who was bringing our whole group back together and making us whole again. We gave her up for the one person that continues to tear us apart.

***

Knox POV

She's actually left us and I can't help but feel I have made a huge mistake.

I've teased this girl and tried to break down her walls but in the end gave it all up because oh Whit. We have a lot of history and I can't deny that there are feelings there but now that Savannah is gone I can't help but have so many regrets about how things went down. We have all messed up and this may be the end of our friendship thanks to myself, Asher, and Whit.

Asher and I need to make this right.

***

Navy POV

Two weeks later

Rushing back to campus after docking we all hurry to my room so we can make things right with Savannah. We were all truly at fault, continuing to mess with her when we knew she was broken.

We had all thought she was just some spoiled little brat but in the end she ended up being much more than that.

We all messed up, not just Knox and Asher, even though for some reason Whit is still back with us as well. We all know they are upset with her leaving as well but they keep putting a heard front up.

Finally reaching my door. Here goes nothing.

***

Savannah POV

As soon as the boat docked, I got an Uber to my hotel and waited for my flight. I can't believe how stupid I was. I'm a smart girl and shouldn't have fallen for their tricks.

Pacing back and forth I decide to change into my pajamas and go to sleep, heart broken and alone.

***

Savannah POV

Two weeks earlier

After I have finally got back to my dorm I decided it's time for a change, to find myself. I just need some much needed me time after a break up and another heart break right after.

I need to find out who I am without relying on anyone. I thought I loved Trevor, I thought I loved that group but really I think I just needed someone who was always there. I need to be there for myself. I need to fix me.

It's time to figure out who I actually am and this time I need to do this on my own, not relying on anyone.

Relying on people only leads to heartbreak. Even when it comes to family.

I love my parents and sister so much but they can't always be there for me and I can't always tell them what is going on. I'm thankful for them and how they help me but this time I need to do this for me. With all this in mind I think it's time to find my own place and spend time getting to know me.

***

Navy POV

Present

Opening up my room with so much anticipation I look into my room and I'm met with a friendly "Hi, you must be my roommate!"

We all stand there staring at this girl. Everett is the first to talk "Who are you?"

"I'm Chels, which one of you is Navy? I'm your new roommate."

And just like that we all realize she is gone.

***

Sorry for a very short chapter and a long time for an update but I have had a lot going on plus some major writers block. However I have overcome the writers block and just needed this short chapter out of the way so stay tune for weekly updates!