Chapter 14

"What the fuck Everett?" I shout as I bend down to check on Kai. "Are you seriously just going to whore around with the next guy that gives you attention?" He spats at me.

"Whoring around? Are you kidding me? Do you even know me?" I am fuming at this point, taking a look at the rest of the group I can tell they have the same opinion, I scoff at them and shake my head.

"Fuck you guys" I bed down to try to help Kai up but he stands up on his own and wraps his arm around my shoulders. "Sounds like someone is a little jealous, you all had your chance"

Asher and Knox barely look over at us and instead focus their attention on Whit, which hurts a lot more than it should.

"Are you too seriously just going to let this happen? Are all of you?" Everett questions the group his eyes hold so much fury.

"Ev come on baby, you really wanna waste your time over some virgin? Or is that it? You've never take anyone's virginity so that's why you are so interested in her?" Whit questions as she breaks away from Asher and Knox.

"I've had enough of yo..." Everett starts but is quickly cut off by Asher. He looks me up and down shaking his head "She's not even worth it" is he fucking kidding me right now? The guy who has been trying to get me is saying I'm not worth it?! "You were just a game to us, a tool to help us get Whit back" Knox adds in. "You didn't think they would seriously want you did you?" Whit asks

"Oh my gosh I think she did, awe that is so cute. The virgin thinking she could handle all of you. Listen little girl you were just a game. I don't care what Everett does, he knows it just as well as we all do. You were nothing to us. A spoiled brat looking for adventure after a heart break. As soon as Knox and Asher realized they wouldn't be able to take your virginity they came running back to me."

I can't help the tears falling from my eyes, everyone of them is looking at me with pity. I can't take it anymore. My chest starts to tighten as my vision becomes blurry. Kai comes over to me and holds me up. "You guys are making a huge mistake"

"Please she was just some spoiled brat looking for an adventure to get some attention because her parents don't give her any. Even her boyfriend ditched her. Face it Sav you will never be good enough" Knox says as he looks me dead in the eyes with a cold stare.

"You know nothing about me. I hope I never see any of you again."

I hear some of the group calling after me but Kai thankfully pulls me away from them and towards the ship.

***

Once we are finally back in my room I get a good look at Kai and put ice on his jaw. "I'm so sorry Kai, I didn't want this to happen, I normally stay out of drama but lately it's been following me everywhere"

As soon as I finish the sentence his lips are on mine in a passionate kiss, all the emotions I have been feeling since I caught Trevor cheating are pouring into this kiss, I wrap my legs around his waist, pushing myself into him, feeling his hard member.

"No worries Sav, I'm fine. Here is my number, if you ever need to talk or anything just call me" and with that he walks out the door. My only chance of a good distraction until I'm free is gone.

***

My father called me shortly after and was able to get me off this horrible cruise early than planned. So I start packing.

I'm so done with people using me. It's time to put me first.

***

After I'm all packed I sent Kai a message thanking him for everything he did for me and that I was leaving early.

I started my walk to another dock just down the beach. It really wasn't a far walk and there wasn't many people on the beach at this time so I was able to get there fast. The captain smiled at me and grabbed my bags. I take my seat while the boat heads to the mainland where I will get on a plane and head home. First thing I'm doing when I get back is putting in for a new roommate.

***

Everett's POV

After Savannah walked off with that guy I look at my friends with disgust. "I don't know what has gotten into you guys but I'm going back to my room before I do something I'll regret" with that I turn away and head for my room.

"Ev stop. What is with you? Why does she matter so much?" Emilia comes running up to me. She looks at me with concern in her eyes like somehow Savannah would take her place in my heart. I give her forehead a soft kiss, grabbing her hand leading the way to our room. "Em you know your my number one girl but they played with Savannah, I thought this time was different but it wasn't. She's a good girl who just keeps getting kicked while she's down and it's mostly by those two. I can't stand to be around them. I like her a lot and I thought she was good for this group."

"We all agree" Em and I turn around and are met with Hailey, Navy, and Brodie. "Where are the others?"

"Where do you think? Knox and Asher are so far up her ass but we are tired of Whit thinking the world revolves around her. We need to find Savannah and make it right before it's too late." This time it's Hailey who speaks up, which shocks us all, she doesn't usually talk much and isn't one for change.  "So what Asher and Knox are no longer apart of us?" Em questions.

"We can figure that out later but for now let's go" Brodie says as he starts leading the way to Savannah's room. I can't help but feel pride in my group for making this decision for too long we've put up with all their shit and now it's time to change that. I can't believe I actually thought those two assholes changed.

Once we all pile out of the elevator we rush to Savannah's room but it seems that guy from earlier beat us to it. "Beat it. She's ours" Brodie says as he starts knocking on the door.

"There is no use, she's already gone"