SECHS

CHAPTER SIX| THE FEMALE TITAN PT. 2

WAS IT EASY? TO
THROW YOUR HUMANITY
AWAY?

IF I SAY YES...DOES
THAT MAKE ME A
MONSTER?

SEEING THE GREEN SMOKE signal from afar had relieved Smith

SEEING THE GREEN SMOKE signal from afar had relieved Smith. He knew Levi was more than capable of handling himself, he still couldn't help but worry about Annie possibly crushing the corporal.

glancing over at Gunther for confirmation, he signaled for the brunet to fire.

It wasn't until the hooded figure neared their location did Smith start having doubts. The corporal always made to sure to regroup after any rendezvous, this person, they put distance between them and the squad. Judging by their lack of communication, Elias could only assume one thing.

The female titan wasn't captured.

Everything seemed to happen so fast. Gunther had his neck sliced by the rogue soldier. In that moment, Elias froze—hazel eyes followed Gunther's now limp body. Seems that Eren too had the same reaction, flying over to where his superiors body now hung.

Thankfully, Oruo roughly smacked the back of his head. Averting his attention away from Gunther, Elias collected himself before rejoining the others. From his peripheral vision, he could see Oruo grabbing Eren by his hood. Dragging along the teen forward.

Though his calloused hands shook, the grip that he held onto his blades was solid. Looking over, Elias locked gazes with Eld. "What should we do? We can't reach the horses in this situation!"

The blond nodded in agreement. He had told the other four to head to HQ as quickly as they could. With the rogue soldier hot on their trail, there wasn't any way that the squad could lose them. Elias knew very well that they would have to fight.

A flash of yellow light had stopped him. Within the smoke of the transformation, the female titan emerged. Seeing her in the flesh once more made everything seem so surreal for him. The redhead genuinely wanted nothing more but wish he was back home, snuggled up in his sheets. If it wasn't for Eren's yelling—he'd almost feel the warmth of his sheets.

No matter how much the teen wanted to fight, the squad would never let him.  Elias and the rest were to be held responsible if anything were to happen to Jaeger.

The anger in Eren's voice was prevalent. "Damn you...how dare you! This time, I will defeat it!"

Eld, who was able to catch his words, stopped him. "No! The four of us will kill the female titan. You will continue to head straight for HQ at top speed!"