1.

Lex ~ Need to talk. Beanies in 20. Bringing Hannah. Come alone. Xx

Ethan ~ Oh OK. See you then. Xx

Lex sighs. What to wear?

20 minutes later, Lex enters the cafe in an oversized hoodie and sweats. Her hair is in a messy bun and Hannah is trailing along beside her with hair in loose curls down her back and dressed in a basic shirt and jeans. Ethan's leg is bouncing nervously in a window seat, with oil marks and a simple t shirt and joggers stained with Oil smudges and this does not pass Lex as she orders her and Hannah's usual iced latte, hot chocolate and chocolate muffins. Her sister skips over to Ethan and they talk while Lex watches them out the corner of her eye. Suddenly, they both glance over and Lex drops her gaze. Her order number is called and, with a sigh, She joins them.

"I need to tell you guys something. And I don't know how you'll respond."
Lex fixes her eyes on the coffee stained floor, willing herself not to cry. Supportively, Ethan places his hand in hers. Lex smiles gratefully and blurts.
"I'm pregnant."

An ~ Duh Duh Duh. Lol jk. This was very clear from the title and description. Stay tuned for part 2. Please note: this will probably not be a good system but this is from me writing it up. I think I might try to do a scheduled thing but idk.