A proud mentor

It was early morning in the middle of winter, the sun could be seen on the horizon as All Might transformed back to his normal form in an alleyway and departed to meet his successor. It had been 10 months since he had met Izuku Midoriya, and he had to say that he was impressed. The kid had an unshakable determination and an iron will. The training plan he had prepared for him was going to end today, the U.A entrance exam was tomorrow and All Might knew that it was time to pass on the sacred quirk. In his hunt for a worthy successor, he had come across various heroes and students, but no one had left a lasting impression on him like Midoriya. The kid had managed to do something that no one, no one except his master had done. He had inspired him, made him realize again that no matter the hardships he faces, no matter the costs, he must always save people with a smile, to keep inspiring the next generation of heroes, to be the irreplaceable Symbol of Peace.

All Might smiled as he caught sight of the beach. When they had started his training, the beach was littered with garbage and spills. Throughout the months, the beach was slowly being cleaned up and soon enough, there was only one fourth of the garbage left that was blocking the view of the glorious sunrise. As he stepped into the beach, he heard a scream, Midoriya's scream. As he looked around the beach to find his successor, he realized something. The entire beach was clean and tidy, not a speck of dust resided on the Takoba beach. He was shocked to say the least. To have moved that much trash in a few hours was an extraordinary feat of strength even for a pro hero. And at last, his eyes met the one responsible for this tremendous feat of strength. There was Midoriya, screaming victoriously on top of the pile of junk that he had moved by himself.
And as he fell down the tower, All Might transformed into his muscle form and caught him.

"I did it...All Might"