The Truth

Deku was woken up in the middle of the night by a strange message from All Might. It was Sunday tomorrow so he intended to sleep in that day, but those hopes were crushed when he read the message.
'Young Midoriya, come to the beach as soon as you can. Don't alert anyone and just leave a note for your mother that you are going out to train. We won't be returning home until the evening.' the message ended. Leaving Deku to get up from his bed and think for himself, 'Why does All Might need me now ?' he thought, but nevertheless, he obeyed the words of his master. Leaving a note for his mother and grabbing an protein bar, he made his way out to the beach. As he reached the beach, All Might greeted him and explained the reason for this sudden call, "We need to get going Young Midoriya, I have someone that wants to meet you" said All Might, as he started walking towards the street. "Where are we going exactly ?" asked Deku, making All Might turn around and smile, "Tokyo".
As they landed on Might Tower, Deku looked on at the city. The sun had just risen and it shone on Might Tower, bathing it in a golden glow. The streets were relatively quite, except for a few cats playing around. Might Tower stood tall at the heart of the city, home to the Symbol of Peace. "Young Midoriya, what would you like for breakfast ?" asked All Might, breaking Deku out of his thoughts. "Anything" said Deku. "Just let the chef know what you want, the guest room is on the floor above. Take a left after you climb the stairs, your room number is 15. You will find your hero costume inside. Have your breakfast and get ready to meet me in an hour." said All Might, bidding him goodbye and advancing towards the lift, leaving Deku to think about who he could be meeting.
After a tasty breakfast of Katadin and some juice, Deku got into his costume and met All Might at the exit.
"Take a cycle. It's going to be a long ride there" said All Might as he handed him a cycle, and took one for himself. "But All Might-" Deku was going to ask All Might a question but he was cut off by him, "Call me Toshinori in public, Young Midoriya. It's best if we don't attract unnecessary attention" said All Might, as he got on the cycle and began their journey. They rode their cycles to the edge of the city and left them their at a transit. And then from there, began their long trek to their destination. They had to climb over a small mountain, trek across a perilous forest and after 5 hours of their journey, they finally reached their destination. It was a rather large penthouse, looking over a valley of flowers.
They were greeted by a man in a black tuxedo with a white undershirt. "Ah Master Yagi, Master Harada has been expecting you and your student." said the man, bowing to All Might. "You haven't aged a day Akio" said All Might, hearing this Akio smiled and responded, "Neither have you sire. Now, will you let me assist you into the residence" said Akio, earning a nod from All Might. They were ushered into the house by Akio and were provided with tea after their long journey.
"I think you have several questions in your mind, Young Midoriya" said All Might. "Who are we going to meet here ?" asked Deku, as he sipped his tea. "Me" the masculine voice echoed across the room. It was tall man in his early fifties, wearing a green shirt with black trousers. "Let me introduce you to him" said All Might, "Young Midoriya, this is Genki Harada, my childhood friend and Genki, this is Izuku Midoriya, my successor and the current holder of OFA." The mention of OFA alerted Deku, "Wait- you know about OFA !" said Deku, making Genki smirk, "Kid, before Toshi got OFA, his master chose me as her successor but after I declined, she found a better hero in Toshi and offered it to him." said Genki, taking a seat between them both. "And now for the reason you are here-" he continued, "I have found the reason behind his sudden strength boost, kind of." he said, making All Might raise his eyebrows. "What do you mean by kind of ?" he asked, making Genki respond in kind, "Ever heard of ki ?" he asked them both, getting a negative response. "Well, ki is like your lifeforce. Everything that is alive has ki. Plants, animals, humans, you name it. Hell, this planet has ki. Now, ki is made up of 3 parts : Shoki, Yuki and Genki or in simpler terms : Mind, Courage and Spirit or you might even call it body.  If one has relative control over all of these three aspects then they can manifest ki outside of their body. You can make ki blasts, ki based attacks or just enhance physical attacks with it. If you are advanced enough then you can project ki as an weapon. My theory is that you-"he turned to Deku, " received a power boost when you received OFA and that increased your Genki to be the same as your Yuki. That is the reason behind your strength. So if you want to get even stronger you will have to train your mind by meditating. If you can get your Shoki to be the same as your Genki and Yuki then you will be able to do amazing things. You will basically have two quirks at once, without having the extra strain that it puts on your body." finished Genki. This was huge for both All Might and Deku. It provided him so much room fo growth. He could not only perfect OFA but also master ki to get even more powerful, to be the greatest hero in existence. All Might was surprised as well. This revelation meant that he had to drastically change his training routine. It had to contain long sessions of meditation as well as physical training. And he didn't have a single idea how he would be able to manage it within 5 hours. "You guys must be hungry, come have lunch" said Genki, getting up from his chair and making his way towards the door. Noticing the lack of responses from both of them, he turned around to see them both lost in their thoughts, 'They are quite alike' he remarked and then decided to wake them from their thoughts in a rather fun way. He approached a wall and slid his hands beneath a drawer. Moments later, a portion of the wall slid back into itself and a wall lined up with guns came out. He picked up a Glock.17 and fired it at the bulletproof ceiling. The sound of gunfire broke them both out of their thoughts and they looked around in shock. All Might caught sight of his friend catching a falling bullet and immediately understood what happened. "No need to worry Young Midoriya, it's just Genki" said All Might to a confused Deku. "Your quirk lets you fire bullets !" said Deku. "My quirk is regeneration." said Genki, waving the gun as he put it back on the shelf. "We've lots to talk about Genki " said All Might. "That we do".