A/N

Here with an important announcement ! First of all, thank you guys for your enormous support. The views have been skyrocketing since I posted the first chapter that featured a battle. The second and third battle chapters have done exceptionally well. Now for the announcement, this story is going to be put on hold for a while. After you read the chapter "Truth" you might have some questions as to what the new character is all about. So to clear that confusion, I am going to be writing a companion piece that goes with this book. Sort of a prologue or a pre-quel if you will. It will help establish the new character and give you a further insight as to what his importance is in the plot. The story, unlike this one, will be completely original. And a fair warning for those who are uncomfortable reading gore, violence etc, there's going to a lot of that in the story. I will put warnings in the beginning of the chapter. I will try to release it as soon as possible but it might take a few weeks. I intend to release the complete book all together but that might take a few months. So I might compromise for 3 to 4 chapters every week. Then again, no promises. That will be it for now, Owl out.
                                      -Owlfinder77