Limits broken

It was midnight in Musutafu, Japan. The night sky was clear and countless stars could be seen twinkling in the sky. The streets were silent, apart from the usual stray dogs barking at each other. Amidst the nebulous mist that surrounded it, a frail man could be seen walking down the streets. It was none other than the top hero himself, albeit in his lesser known form. He was walking towards Takoba beach, the place where he had passed down One for All to his successor, Izuku Midoriya. The reason for his late night stroll was an unexpected message he had recieved from Midoriya.
'Come at the beach if possible. I am facing some complications.'
The message wouldn't mean much to any other person. But to him, it was the reason for a panic attack.
"What did Midoriya mean when he said that ?" thought All Might, "I didn't feel anything different apart from feeling the quirk after it was transferred to me, maybe he felt the same thing and he got scared ?" "Yeah, maybe that's the reason why he called me, well I will just have to teach him how to use the quirk then" wondered the top hero as he made his way to the Takoba beach park. When he reached there, he saw Izuku sitting on top of the trash pile, looking out to the sea. "Young Midoriya, I am here" said All Might as he approached the pile. "Sorry to have inconvenienced you All Might, I just needed to show you something" said Izuku as he climbed down from the pile and brought a steel barrel down with him. "What is it you wanted to show me ?" asked the top hero. The reply he got wasn't in words, rather in actions. Izuku put the steel barrel on the ground and put his palm on it. The barrel sunk into the ground as Izuku crushed slowly crushed it until it was a flat piece of metal. All Might was shocked as he saw this. For him to do this without using his quirk was nothing sort of extraordinary, he had crushed a barrel his size with his bare hands and it didn't look like it took much effort. "So that's what you are talking about " said All Might as he simply stared at the now crushed barrel, thinking how he could have done it without using One for All. "Yeah....after the transfer, I got a lot stronger. When I was eating, a glass broke when I just tried to hold it. My mom thought my quirk had appeared but I said that I didn't feel any different. And I don't feel any different, I don't feel the rush everyone told me about when I asked them how they used their quirks, I don't feel that All Might. Do you know what's happening here ?" asked Izuku as he looked at All Might with hopeful eyes, wanting an answer that would satisfy his question. "I am just as lost as you are, but I think I might get to something after a bit of research. You, on the other hand need to sleep. The entrance exam is in 12 hours, you will need some rest." said All Might and Izuku complied. As Izuku left the beach, All Might could only think how Izuku could do that without even using One for All. Hell, even proffesional martial artists couldn't do that. He certainly hadn't trained him to the point of surpassing elite fighters, then what was it. But little did All Might know, the quirk transfer had awakened something inside Izuku, something that was hidden within his core, something so unnatural that it's secret was lost to time.