Depressed.

This chapter may seem weird, but please take it seriously.

~Jorel~

I haven't even got out of bed since Jordon and George left, which was what? A week ago? Shaving wasn't something I had to worry about since I was almost 15. But showering was.. My hair was very greasy, and I probably smelt bad.

Who cares? My brother died 2 weeks ago, all I've been doing is laying in bed with darkness surrounding me. Sometimes I wouldn't know if I was alive or dead, and it felt like there was a knife thrusted into my chest. It was terrible; the pain. I wanted to do anything to get rid of it.

I didn't know what time it was. I heard the door creak open with a crack of light flooding in. Hushed voices were coming from the direction, then gentle shuffling urged closer.

"Holy sh*t." A raspy voice whispered, "He looks like--well--sh*t."

"Exactly," someone slightly slurred, "that's why his parents want us to force him to take a shower."

"What?" Chester's voice piped up.

"He won't even let his parents in." A low voice whispered, "'cause he thought it was their fault."

A hand shook me softly, which made me groan. This just irritated me. There was no way all 8 of them were going to get me out of this goddamn bed to take a shower. The only time I got up was to go to the bathroom. My parents forced me to eat and drink even though I didn't want their souls in my room at all.

"Jorel--" a crack came from nowhere, like someone stepped on glass.

"F*ck, I just stepped on a bowl, sorry." I heard Jordon apologize.

"Anyways, Jorel you need to get up, man." The slurry voice came again, and I knew who it belonged to. Aron.

My eyes slowly fluttered open, and I looked at them in the slight darkness. Aron's hair wasn't combed back again, which hung in his eyes. Otherwise, I couldn't see anything else.

Everyone was there, even Mike and Chester. They all walked over to my bed, taking a good look at me. George and Jordon must've drug them over here, for them to see what I looked like. Danny reached for my shoulder to sit me up, but I fell limp, making him struggle.

"Jo--" Daniel struggled, "Jorel, you need to take a shower!!"

It was like I couldn't control myself. I was pissed at them, and I didn't want everyone here. I wanted to be alone in my room, where no one can bug the hell out of me. Aron took my arms, pulling me up. I started to kick and flail my legs so forcefully that Dylan and George had to grab them. Matty, Chester, and Mike went to lift me up as the others held my limbs. No matter what, I kept fighting.

We were almost to my door before I bit Danny's hand. Quickly, his grip loosened, causing me to slip out of all their grip. I slowly fell to the ground, and started to turn over and crawl back to my bed.

"No!" George shouted, grabbing my legs tightly and dragging me out of the room. Soon the guys picked me up again as they led me to the bathroom. I squirmed like a worm as the hauled me in, laid me on the bathroom floor, and closed the door. Jordon, George, Aron, Matthew and Dylan crowded in the small place.

I was out of breath, looking up at the ceiling. They all looked down at me as they panted.

"Take your shirt off." George demanded as Jordon started the shower.

"No." I calmly said, standing up and pushing passed Matt and Dylan to get to the door.

Large arms snaked around me, then picked me up. I kicked. It was George, since he was the biggest out of them all except for Dylan.

"Get your damn pants off then!" George practically screamed at me, carried with a few grunts from my struggle.

I kept going at it, until finally all the guys slid my pants off as George crushed me.

"If you're not going to get your f*cking clothes off yourself, then we're getting them off for you!" Johnny seethed, done with my childish performances. Jordon took my shirt off as George held onto me.

All that was left was my boxers. By the time we reached this point, I was just holding onto George and panting. I gave up. They got what they wanted. The other 3 exited the bathroom, leaving only George, Jordon and I left.

I didn't mind having them see me stark naked, so I let them take my boxers off and shove me in the shower. After the water hit me, my muscles loosened and I calmed down.

**
~George~

Jorel was depressed. I've never seen him act like this before, nor have I ever seen him this unhappy. He was acting like a complete child. It was like he never took a shower in his life. Jordon and I had to was his whole body since he was too stubborn to do it.

The best thing was is that he wasn't fighting anymore. He's never fought so hard with us. Jorel but Danny so hard it drew blood. He was probably getting it bandaged from J's mom.

After we got him out of the shower, he actually dressed himself, combed his hair, then gave Jordon and I a hug. He still had the bags under his weary eyes, other than that, he was clean and calm.