Louis Tomlinson//

"LOUIS HURRY UP YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs. He's always late..

"Chill little one, look i'm here." He said with a smirk and walked to the kitchen.

"C'mon Lou it's almost 10 and we have to be there in 20 minutes!' I said and again je started doing something different.

"Sis we're never late, so this time we will be on time too." He said and started to eat from the sandwich I made him..

'Leggo' He said when he was finished and we hopped in the car.

.................
"Lou do you think we're at the right adress?' I asked looking at the street.

"100% sure miss." He said getting into a big white building.

"Hello i'm Louis Tomlinson and my other band mates are here already, can you tell me wich way?" He asked the lady behind the desk.

"First room on the right." She said annoyed and Louis rolled his eyes.

"Thanks Miss." I said with a big smile and we walked to the room.

"Y/N! You're here!" Niall said hugging me and i laughed. He's weird..

"Soo what are we doing today?" I asked and they all laughed.

"Well we're shooting and you can pick out some cloths." Lou (teasdale lol) said and I smiled. I loved doing that.

........................

"Sissy thanks for helping us today." Louis smiled. Atm we were lying on the couch watching TV.

"I enjoyned it, i really liked it."
I said and laid my head on his shoulder..

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

HAHA IM SCREAMING THIS IS SO STUPID AND DUMB I PROBBLLY GONNA DELETE THIS LATER. ITS SO BAD IM SCREAMIG HAHAHAHA OK BYE

XOXOX NIKKI😂😂✋