Foolish Four Preference

AUSTIN

Your phone made some noise that woke you up. It's a text from Austin!

*text convo* (y/n=you, A=Austin)

A: good morning beautiful😘

Y/n: won't you just shut the hell up and drop some food in front of my house.

A: y/n, period?

Y/n: yeah, so suck it and BRING ME FOOD😭

A: wow, it's bad this time huh? I'll be over in a half our.

Y/n: fine Austin, see you soon😇

*a half hour later*

'Hey y/n, your mom let me in' Austin said.

You laid on bed all curled up.

'I gotcha some stuff, I got some movies, some soup and a teddy bear, so you can squeeze it when it hurts'. 'PLEASE GIVE IT!' You yelled, you kinda scared Austin but he gently handed you the teddy bear.

After that, you watched some movies while eating soup and Austin rubbing your belly because he knows that that always comforts you.

When you started to forget the pain a little bit, you cleaned up your bed and then you just laid there hugging each other. 'Thank you baby, for being here. Even while I was such a bitch'. He chuckles but you gave him a glare right away so he stopped his laugh, 'y/n, you know I'll always make sure that you feel good. And I like these lazy days'

You started smiling like an idiot, because you were just realising how lucky you are to have a man like Austin in your life, 'I love you, Austin. I really, really love you, with every piece of my body, because you're too good for just my heart.' you said 'I love you too baby, without you, my life would've been so much worse, and I'm so happy to say that y/n y/l/n is MY girlfriend!'

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

ALEX

*at your house* *Alex's POV*

I ran downstairs because y/n started throwing things again, she always does that when she's on her period... so I have to be careful.

'Hello y/m/n, how are you?' I asked y/n's mother. 'Hey Alex, I'm fine, thank you for asking. How's y/n holding up? Please say she didn't start to throw things again..' When she said that, we heared something being thrown at y/n's door, like a book or something.

'Yeah well, there's your answer' we both laughed. 'I'm just getting her some more food, do you have ice cream?' I asked, then y/m/n started smiling and saying 'you know, she's lucky to have a guy that cares so much about her! And yes, we do have some ice cream haha'

'Ahh, thank you! I don't what I would've done if I came there without it'

I got the ice cream and went back upstairs, I didn't hear things being thrown through the room, I just heard y/n sobbing. I practically ran inside and put the ice cream away to look her in the eyes 'baby, what's wrong? Does it hurt that bad?' I asked her worried, 'just leave me! Break up with me!' 'WHAT WHY?' I asked, even more worried than before, 'you're way to good for me, I've been throwing things, and you're still here. You shouldn't be with someone like me, you deserve way better!'

I felt that my eyes were getting watery, but I quickly blinked them away while I said 'y/n, i don't know why you would think that, because I know that when I think of my future without you being in it, I feel tears coming. I don't want you to leave me, and I'll never leave you. Because you're the best thing that has ever happened to me! Without you, I'd only be hanging out with the guys, and you know how that is... Haha, so if it's up to me, we'll stay together untill the end of time, because y/n, I love you. With all of my heart'. Once I started crying I couldn't stop it anymore, so my sentences came out really hesitant, with my voice cracking a few times.