5SOS Part 1

You were at the airport with y/bf/n waiting for your best friends to come home after their tour. You stood between y/bf/n and a creepy old man and you didn't feel safe arounf him.

'Y/N? I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!' You heard Michael yell from the other side of the airport and you saw 4 guys running to you.

'Awh i'm so happy you are home!' You said and hugged them all.

'C'mon guys let's go home your parents are waiting.' Y/bf/n said and i smiled. Their parents missed them so much and are so proud of their boys. So cuteh :3.

We almost went outside till i reconised i forgot my bag.

'Lads i forgot my bag, i'll be back in a sec.' i said winking.

I looked for my bag but couldn't find it till i heard a voice say.

'Your looking for something sweetie?' The creepy man asked smirking while holding my bag.

'U-uhm yes, can i pleas have it back i wanna go home now thanks.' I said trying to grab my bag but i couldn't reach it.

'Not till you coming with me sweetheart.' He said and grabbed my arm.

'If you scream or do something you won't end up alive.' He said.

Oh god help me..

LUKES P.O.V

'Where is Y/N, why is she taking so long to get her bag?' Calum asked.

'Maybe she lost it?' I said annoyed.

I really like Y/N but i'm scared Calum does too. The way he looks at her is not the way it has to be ugh.

'Wait omg, maybe the creepy man beside us took her. I saw him grab a bag but i didn't know it was Y/N's!' Y/bf/n said panicking.

'Shit we have to find her!' Ashton said and we all started to look for her.

I hope she's ok..

-----------------------------------------

WROTE BY NIKKI AYE