Zayn Malik

•Read A/N please :) •
Today is Friday, and every Friday you get some help with math after school.

*your pov* *your last hour*
'Y/N whyyy? You could easily ace that test!' 'No I can't, I suck at math.. I really need this.'

Today was the day that I get some math help, which means I won't ride home with y/f/n, so she must ride alone but she never likes it...

She sighed and said 'okayy, I'll see you on monday theeennn byeee have a great weekend girl' she yelled, walking out the school.

I headed to the classroom, "here we go" I thought..

*after math*

I survived another math-hour, now I can go home and celebrate the weekend!

I put in my earbuds, put my music on and walked to my bike.
I hopped on, and started riding.
Long Way Home from 5sos was on and I was singing along out loud

'We're taking the long way home 'cause I don't wanna be wasting my time alone. I wanna get lost and drive fore-'

My singing was interrupted when someone was ringing his bell, yelling AND tapping my arm.

'Uhm what?' I said, because I didn't recgonize him.
'Oh my god!!! YOU'RE ZAYN MALIK!'
He chuckled and said 'yeahh what's your name?'

I was so nervous that I almost crashed. But I got my balance again and said 'I'm Y/N'
'well errr hey! You uhm y-you sing really good you know!'
'Oh fuck I was singing out loud hmm?'

He laughed and nodded. 'Oh.. Well thank you so much!' 'No problem, maybe.. Maybe we could record something with you? If you want, I can take you to the guys?'

'Wow' I was so shocked that Zayn Malik just asked me to sing something with One Direction!

'That would be so freaking awesome!' I continued.
'Great, let's go then!' He said.

We dropped my bike off at my house and waited on a car to pick us up.

During the ride we talked alot, and of course took some pictures.
Pretty soon, we were already there.

O My God, I'm about to meet One Direction!

___________________________

Wrote by Nadien :)

A/N
Hey y'aall. So I have a few questions for youuuu.

1) I was thinking about started a long fanfiction. But if we would, would you read it?

If so, I'd be happy if you could comment someone for who it could be about :)

2) idk if you like this one.. I just felt like we haven't been posting much so I wrote this one pretty quick.
Sorry!
But I just wanted to know if y'all like it?

Thank you so much for reading our stories. Ily <3