Don't hate me - Austin Mahone

You glanced over at the clock, it beemed "7:00 P.M"

I guess it's time to call Austin. He was on tour so we facetimed sometimes, but today would be our last.

"Austin" you quietly spoke, "yeah what's up babe?"

You flinched at the word babe, because he had no idea what was about to happen.

"Listen Austin, I've seen those photo's of you and Becky and I-" "what? Those photos we posted on instagram mean nothing. Y/N I love you, and only you"

"AUSTIN STOP! I saw you kissing. And no, it's not photoshopped.. I'm done, Austin." Your voice cracked mid-sentence, but it was the right thing to do. He cheated on you and it's as simple as that, you're leaving him.

"Please Y/N I, I'd do anything to make it up to you.." "No Austin. Stop! I've had enough, there's nothing you can do to 'make it up'" You used airquotes so he'd understand it.

"Promise me one thing." He practically whispered, "what?" "Don't hate me" "Don't hate you?! DON'T HATE YOU?! WHAT? Ugh forget it, I'm so done with you." That was the last thing you said to him before you hung up.

————-

*3 weeks later* 

"Don't hate me" The words still echoed through my head.. How could I hate him? I mean, he gave me the best time of my life.. we just ended on a bad note..

You decided to text him, wondering if you're still a contact in his phone... just wait and see you thought.

"Hey Austin, it must be weird that I'm texting you so randomly, but I just wanted to let you know that I could never hate you..."

"Woah hey Y/N haven't spoken to you in a while... 3 weeks, 4 days and 6 hours to be exact"

"Oh my... you know that so well"

"Yeah, I can never forget the moment that I let the best girl I've ever met slip through my fingers..."

"wow Austin slow down, you let that girl slip because of another girl... remember? I just wanted to let you know that I don't hate you.."

"I... I'm such an idiot... Sorry"

"Goodbye Austin" you sighed, at least this had a tad bit better end than last time.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Hey guyyyss.

Nadien here :)

Okay so wow.. WE GOT 3K OMG thank you soooo much!

-

I hope y'all like this Austin imagine :)

Have a great dayyy,

xoxo Nadien