Austin Mahone

You woke up to a text from Austin

*text convo* (y/n=you, A=Austin)

A: hey beautiful😘

Y/n: hay baby☺️

A: how'd you sleep?

Y/n: great!👌 and you?

A: yeah fine, but I was all alone😪😏

Y/n: oh yeah I just remembered, i'm coming over tonight to make dinner with your mom😊

A: yay! Can't wait😉

Y/n: well, I gotta go, love you😘

A: okay, love you too babe😍

You went to get some groceries and decided to drop them off at Austin's house for dinner.

You were so excited to see Austin because -for some reason- you really missed him today!

You arrive at his house and you know that you can just walk in, so you do.

When you walk in you see Austin on the couch... KISSING CAMILA?!

You stood there in shock and said 'A-austin?'

He turned around with his eyes filled with guilt 'Y/n, i-it's not... it's not what it looks like'.

You just stood there... Until you dropped your bags from the grocery store and walk away.

You heard Austin walking after you, so you start running, but before you got a good pace, Austin grabbed your wrist and turned you facing him.

He looked so sad and upset with what he did, and he said 'yn, I'm so sorry... And I know that 'sorry' isn't enough to describe it. I know I shouldn't have done that... But she was here and suddenly she just reminded me of you.. because I missed you so much.' You stood there listening to him as you realised that his eyes were getting watery...

He actually started crying!

'And I really want you to know, that I love you and i'll love you for the rest of my life, even if you'd leave me for this.' He said.

You wiped his tears away and started smiling, 'Austin, I know you wouldn't cheat on me without some reason. As long as you won't do it again, I won't leave ya, baby, I'll love you forever and always'. He smiled and said 'forever and always.'

----------------------------------------------

Wrote by Nadien :)