Brad Simpson

"Hey babyyyyy" Y/N slurred, it was a sign that she was tipsy already. Brad sighed and said "honey are you drunk already?" You giggled and said "Nooooo just tipsy. Don't worry boo"

Boo, I've heard that one before. Everytime she gets drunk, I'm her boo. God I wish she didn't drink as much as she does right now... And, if I predict this scenario correctly, next she'll ask "wanna go out tonight?"

"Wanna go out with me tonight?" ha knew it. I sighed and nodded "sure babe. When do you want to go?" "RIGHT NOOOWW"

And yes, we headed out immediately, she called some friends of her and I hooked up Tristan. We met each other in front of the bar, and soon everyone was here.

*after two hours of getting even more drunk*

*Y/N's POV*

"Hey beautiful" some random guy shouted above the music, I turned around to find a very, very muscular guy with the most handsome face I had ever seen! "Hey hot stuff" I shouted back.

We danced together for a while until he turned me around and we were face to face. "Wow you really are goddamn handsome" I said. Without thinking I smashed my lips onto his and started to full-on make out with him, I even grinded my hips against him, I was really feeling the beat I guess.

*BRAD'S POV*

"BRAD! ISN'T THAT Y/N OVER THERE MAKING OUT WITH SOME RANDOM DUDE? And why the hell is that girl over there in the corner kissing a plant? This place is messed up" Tristan said, while repeatedly hitting my arm and pointing onto the dance floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled. What the hell does she think she's doing?! Getting drunk as shit is number one, and now basically dry-humping some random pig? I.. I.. I don't know what to do... I stopped running before even getting to her.. What the fuck CAN I do?

Without thinking any of this through I ran up to her, grabbed her wrist and yanked her away from that guy. "You're coming home with me! I cannot handle you going around fucking other guys! The only one that's allowed to, is me!" She gave me one of her famous glares and shouted "maybe you should just fuck off! Why can't I fuck other guys? It's my own goddamn choice"

That was it. I lost it there. I saw some random guy walking down the street and I yelled "FINE! YOU WANNA FUCK WHOEVER YOU WANT? SEE, THERE'S SOMEONE. GO AHEAD!" I unleashed her seatbelt and basically pushed her against the door, "GO, JUST GO FOR FUCK'S SAKE" She had the most horrified look when she looked back, she wasn't used to me getting mad I guess...

I drove home since I didn't know what to do, I couldn't let her in the car immediately after I basically shoved her outside right?

Yeah, no exactly. That's why I drove home, praying she'll come home soon.

*Several hours later*

I heard the door creek open, I immediately shot up because A) it could be Y/N or B) it could be a robber, and in that case I need to get up and beat the shit out of him/her.

I grabbed a baseball stick and headed towards the living room. The only thing I heard were some small sobs, so I knew it was Y/N. I put down the bat, "honey I'm so sorry for everything I did tonight... I.. I really didn't mean it.. I promise baby, I love you so much.. I just freaked out when I saw you kissing that guy..."

"I... IT'S ALL MY FAULT BRAD. I should've never kissed that guy, I don't even know why I did it... I'm really really sorry and I promise you that, and I love you more than you could ever imagine..."

After that, she kept repeating "sorry" and I kept telling her that it's okay and that everything turned out fine.. We laid like that on our bed for a while until she fell asleep on my chest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS WAS IN OUR DRAFTS TO WOHO YAY ME I ALREADY UPDATED 3 TIMES NOW IN 24 HOURS

Nikki.