Ashton Irwin

Your P.O.V
I've always wanted to go to Australia, and finally my dream came true!
We've been traveling around the country for over a few weeks now, and now we're in Sydney, the last place we'll visit before we head home.

"Hey there are some restaurants here, maybe we can get something to eat?" My mom said, and pointed at some mini-mall kind of thing.
"Sure" my brother said while my father and I just nodded.

We went in there, had a look around and all decided on what we were getting.
As I was looking around, I saw this very cute guy standing behind the counter at KFC.

I immediately texted my best friend to you know, let her know what's happening.  "OMF Y/BFF/N THERE'S THIS ADORABLE DUDE BEHIND THE COUNTER AT KFC" I prayed that she'd answer soon.
"OEH GURL GET SOMEE😏" she texted a few seconds later.

"Hey dad, I'm going to get KFC, okay?" I asked as I walked over to my dad, "yeah sure honey. Here's some money"  (A/N yayay that unintentionally rhymed🌚😇)

"OKAY IM ON MY WAY. WISH ME LUCK" I texted Y/BFF/N.
I went to the back of the line and waited until it was my turn to order.
Unfortunately he didn't help me, so I just ordered and decided to let it slide.

***
20 minutes later.
"Shall we go?" My dad asked after we were all done eating.
"Yeah I'll meet you outside. I have to do something" I said, I changed my mind. I couldn't let it slide, oops.

I walked over to the cute guy behind the counted, "hey so okay, this is probably gonna sound weird but you're pretty cute and my friend asked for a picture... so I thought that maybe we could take a selfie together?" I said while motioning to my phone.

He giggled a bit and looked down "yeah sure", I smiled at him and grabbed my phone.
First we took a normal selfie, and as I was about to take another pose, he kissed my cheek.

I started blushing really bad and just stared at him. He scratched his neck and said "uhm sorry-, what's your name, I don't think I got it" "Y/N" "well sorry Y/N"
I laughed a bit "no need to say sorry..." I looked over at his name card ".. Ashton"

"HEY Y/N HURRY UP WE GOTTA GO" my brother yelled through the room, ruining the moment.

"I uhh, I guess I've got to go" I awkwardly laughed, "yeah I guess.." I smiled at him, and started walking away.
"Oh and Y/N, I think you're pretty cute too" Ashton said and I giggled before turning around again.

_________________________________
Hii
So sorry for not updating in a hella long time, buuutt, here's an Ash imagine😇

PS the video on the side is Ashton's laugh, because it's really one of the most beautiful sounds that exists😂💕

xoxo Nadien