Chapter 8

Sloppy slurping sounds.

Wet, moist and clapping against you and him, Gojo laps his tongue in races swishing from side to side and entering you, both of his hands propping up your lower half and hips off the sofa into the air. Wet and hot is all you feel but strangely cool as well the feeling sending shivers from the sole of your feet to the very base where his heated thing resides.

Hands clutching onto the fine edges of the cushions and even his bicep and forearms you can only succumb to the pleasure he is stimulating you with. A bowl, metal and more created like a fish net is on the centre of the glass round coffee table, how did you not realise a bowl filled with Magnum condoms before, even that metallic pink ones and some that have 'strawberry flavour' written on them.

You keep focus on that as you squirm and tremble in his grasp, drips from you or him slip and slide straight down your stomach and behind. Wet everywhere you fear for his cushions, what's the dry-cleaning rate like these days?

"Sat~to~ru~stawp~ah, hah, it's hah alr~IGHT~" A high pitch squeak escapes your lips hips thrusting upwards even your will couldn't stop the sudden exertion of released tension.

Panting you feel his gaze on you, still holding you suspended in the air ass out you see him rustle and prop a cushion where your tailbone is before pushing it before it hits skin. Gojo unbuttons his pale blue dress shirt and slinging it over his head in one fell swoop, his toned abdomen strikes a smile in you.

You still can't get over how toned he is, Gojo revels in this.

He's already prepared you as much as he can and he can't resist himself from the temptation that is you, a treat so sweet that none of his treats can satisfy the hunger for something to rot his teeth with. Leaning over exactly to the bowl you have been staring at for the past some minutes acutely aware that it pissed him off that you weren't watching the fascinating show of his tongue lapping up your juices.

"I'm going to fuck you more than once tonight and expect all of me to be inside." The tear of the wrapper declares his statement true; your eyes widen watching the large thing prop upwards and you now understand that he wasn't fully inside last time, his dick reaches all the way to your belly button, oh shit.

Gulping you flinch bracing yourself for it to come but it doesn't except the tender touch of the man before you.

"Relax, baby girl." His soft smile makes you want to take a deep breath and breathe in, but it was a lie, all of it was.

The moment you showed relaxation was the moment he thrusted deeply inside, shoots of instant pain grate on your pelvic bone, something definitely tore. Your legs up and over his shoulder like hooks dangle and thrash against him in protest, but he doesn't move but stays put.

"Fuck, huh, that hurt." Whimpering pricks of tears stream down your temples again, but as fast as the pain came it goes, Gojo senses the change.

He pulls out slowly and methodically positioning himself exactly where your G-spot is so when he eventually slides back in fully this time waves of pleasure spasm from your vagina up and all over you. Head digging deep into the sofa board, you feel his tip very much hitting something, a wall.

Pumping in you at a steady pace, you feel his hands begin to wander his nails striking and marking your flesh of red lines, marks of him. His thumb circling your clitoris in attempts to further squirm and scream beneath him, he twists and pinches it.

"FUCK, SATROU." Lifting fully off the sofa legs contracting over and behind his back toes curling, your back suspended in the air for a short moment and your head lulling backwards, Gojo sees the beginnings of the whites of your eyes.

Gojo himself felt that, you clamp down onto him the space already tight as it is, now squeezes and sucks him in further, he hisses and grunts clenching his teeth, virgin pussy is always the best.

He'll have to change your level from now on, virgin to beginner. No longer are you someone who can't take a 10-inch dick but someone also squeezing if not breaking his dick off. You're still raw when it comes to sex and so your vagina is still reacting from instinct and not practice, 'squeeze it until it breaks' sort of attitude.

"Fuck~" Gojo groans pulling your thigh closer to him allowing more access and pushing himself further inside to dig deeper past the hissing squeeze. You buckle against him, his grinding forces your hips to move up and down against their will, you yourself are too preoccupied with not peeing on him.

A build-up of the sorts, something hot and the pressure down there feels all too similar to pissing. Wiggling won't do nor his incessant need to grind against your G-spot.

Gojo smirks.

"I think I'm going to pee." You whine closing your eyes from embarrassment, but Gojo uncaring of this press on, he knows that's not what is going to happen, no he's ready for the water works.

"You can cum as many times as you want, we're not stopping at one." Is all Gojo says to make you unleash from your dams, never in your life has something happened like it has now, wet and squirting liquid drips and gleams off of Gojo's abs.

Exhaustion pools you, you would've collapsed if it wasn't for Gojo scooping you up and taking you off to somewhere without beforehand slipping himself back inside you. Gravity does wonders to the body and right now you sink deeply onto him. Moaning and hooking your arms around his neck Gojo without any worries carries you like a sack of feathers.

"Uh, ahhh~nghhh~" Moaning into his neck as each step makes you rise and fall onto him, wet juices slick and slop dripping once or twice down or from your pussy.

"Like I said I'm fucking you more than once tonight."

~*~

Oh there's more