Chapter Two

Neha's POV:

I'm so happy today... I finally took the first step towards my revenge. Mr. Dev Raichand
I'm coming for you. I thought to myself.

He's going to have a treat of his life. I just hope everything goes according to the plan.
I purposely bumped into him in the morning, I was a little scared at first but, I put up confidence and did what I was supposed to do, and my plans worked. He was looking at me constantly and I noticed it. So, I just kept going.

I'm not going to leave you easily Mr.Raichand. I am going to do such things that you can't even imagine.

In the night when I had gone to the restaurant I again met him.
It happened coincidently and he offered me to join him for dinner. I thought it's a good idea to start getting close to him. And I did it. He slowly by himself is getting into my clutch. I'm not having to do anything much. It's good sign.

Once I came back to my room. My phone rang and I picked it up immediately.

"Is everything alright?"
The voice spoke from the other side.

"Yes.. I met him today! It is a good start"
I said with confidence.

"Good! Make sure everything goes well. He's to sharp, let him not doubt on you" Said the other person on the phone.

"Yes I will. Don't worry"
I said in assurance.

"Fine!. I will call you tomorrow again" That person said.

"Ok fine...! I said and hung up.

Dev Raichand your time's up!
I thought laughing victoriously.

................................................
Aisha's POV :

He has not yet called me and I'm so angry. He clearly lied to me that he was in a meeting. Whenever he is out for work, I always call Liza first to ask her if he is busy or not and then only I call him.

So I knew he was lying. But, why was the question. Let him call me then I'll ask him. And the day passed! but, he didn't call... four days no calls no message.

I called Liza and she said he's busy but, he never does this. However busy he would be, he at least used to message me. But, he has not spoken to anyone of us and we all are getting really worried.

It is a saturday evening, the kids have holiday. My Mom came to stay with me for two days. She comes to visit on every weekends.

The door bell rang, Geeta went to open the door.

"Daddy!" Squealed Deshan and ran towards the door.

We all are sitting in the living room. I turned to see him standing and hugging Deshan. I immediately got up walking to him. Before I could say anything.

"Dada! Your back? Why did you not inform anyone of us?" Asked my daughter and also hugged him.

"Yes! beta we all were so worried" Said mom with a small smile.

"Sorry to bother you guys I was really very busy"
He said very causally.

I looked at him and found like something is fishy. I know to read his face. He did not look at me nor spoke to me. He hugged everyone but not me. Strange! Very strange! I thought.

"I'm too tired. I'll just freshen up and come"
He said and walked up.

"Geeta get him something to eat" Said my mom to Geeta and she quickly went towards the kitchen.