Chapter 25: "My life was a lie"

Lilac's POV:

"Hey babe.. Don't be nervous, dance amazingly like you usually do okay? I love you" he kisses me on the forehead and is about to walk away when I grab his hand.

"Thank you baby, now I want a proper kiss" a smirk appears on his face and right away his face is an inch from mine. "Anytime now" I giggle. He lets out a low chuckle before grabbing my waist, I wrap my arms around his neck and he gives me a sweet gentle kiss.

"Do what you do" I said before he nods and the boys run out on stage.

They sing 'Over Again' then it's the girls and I's cue to get on stage for Live While We're Young.

I get on the stage, I was front row, far side. I could feel most of the eyes on me and nerves shot through my body. I hadn't been this nervous since the first concert, I think I am actually even more nervous now.

The song begins and my natural instinct to dance. It's a good thing I learned to connect to the songs and block everyone out. Otherwise, my legs would be jello and I'd be on the ground.

Everything was going fine until.. halfway through the song they started throwing things at me!!!! The music stopped and I ran off the stage, followed by all the dancers. The boys kept singing as they were supposed to.

"Those bitch's.." Alex says checking if anything they threw was left on me.

I'm not sure what they threw, but it hurt.

The other girls sat there in shock. They all tried asking me if I was okay, they knew why it happened. Alex had told them about the situation. Some already seem from twitter, and they all had my back.

Harry comes running back stage. "Babe!!" he yells rushing over to me.

"Harry you have to be on that stage!"

"I needed to see how your doing"

"I'm fine" I say giving off a fake smile.

"No your not.. I'm going to get one of the boys to sing my parts. I'm coming back to the bus with you"

"Harry you can't do that.."

"Yes I can. I've already decided it"

He runs back on stage and he whispers something into Niall's ear and comes running back. "C'mon babe"

I look at Alex and she nods for me to go. "I'll text you tomorrow. You get your rest and stuff okay?" she says.

"Thanks Alex I love you girl, and maybe we can get together with Hailee soon." she nods and Harry drags me away.

~*~

"You really shouldn't have done that" I say to Harry who was only in his boxers looking sexy as heck.

I was only in my bra and panties. No, we didn't do anything together, it's just what we were going to be sleeping in. "But I did. And as much as I wish I could perform for those fans, the real ones will understand that I needed to be with you"

I nuzzle my head into his neck as silence takes over.

"I have something I should probably tell you.."

I look up at him confused. What hasn't he told me?

"When on the phone with Paul.. He said if anything happens at any of the concerts, the back up dancers are.."

"Gone?!?!?!" I ask my eyes almost popping out of my head.

He slowly nods and grabs my hands but I don't let him. I get up and go into the lounge and bury my head in the pillows. Yeah, so I was acting childish. But really, how much bad luck can I get? Then it hit me... Alex and all the other dancers won't be able to dance any more because of me. It's all my fault.

Harry comes in and I soon realize I was crying.

"Babe."

"It's all my fault" I say in a whisper causing me to break down right there.

~It's all your fault~

~all~

~your~

~fault~

The voice in my head kept telling me.

Harry had tried comforting me, telling me it wasn't. That everything will be fine. But I couldn't take it anymore.

My cell phone rang so I answered it clearing my throat so I could talk.

"Hello. Is this Lilac Smith?"

"Yes who is this.."

"Um, I'm Rose. Your biological mother. Did you know about me?"

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

I threw my phone at the wall and ran to the bedroom with Harry calling after me. I grabbed my blades, which Harry saw me do but I don't care.

I ran into the bathroom and locked it before Harry could get to me.

Cut.

Cut.

Cut.

Soon the door whipped open, I have no idea how he got in.

"LILAC, FOR FUCK SAKES"

Harry grabs my wrists tightly and puts them under the sink, turning the tap on.

"My whole life is a lie... Why does god do this to me Harry?" I whisper with a shaky voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ello my lovelies! What do you think will happen? Please comment!<3

Love you all. Xxxxxxx.