Chapter 1: Lilac's POV

Chapter 1:

Lilacs POV:

This is really it, I thought walking up to a large building.

Ever since I was little I had fallen in love with dance, and now my dream may come true. Becoming a backup dancer for One Direction. I had been in love with them and I hope I can show them my talent like they contributed theres all these years.

I had been looking at the other girls who signed up, they were all older by a year or two. Me being the youngest as 22..

The boys were 25 so when I was in my teens, being close to there age I thought i'd have a chance of marrying them one day.

But nope.. today I'm extremely grateful because although I may not make it through, I will get to meet them for the first time ever.

I had felt my happiest in years, I had just moved up here a month ago by myself. I didn't really have any close family or friends for that matter, I always felt alone but I think to myself that I'm breathing for a reason, so I should make it last.

Taking a deep breath I opened the doors and walked in. 24 other girls all stretching and trying not to hyperventilate because when I looked around, I spotted all 5 boys on chairs behind one big desk with clip boards.

My knees were getting weak as I looked at all of them, especially when I seen Harry. I don't know what, but something about him makes me smile. He seems like the cheeky one that cheers everyone up.

"Ok lads! you guys are a beautiful group by the way, but now it's time for everyone to step out of the room, we will call you one by one for your audition" Niall says smiling while taking nibbles of a piece of chicken, I'm guessing from nandos..?

~*~

8 girls later and I was called, I dropped my bag walking to the centre getting into my starting position.

Sadly I never got to pick the song to dance to, they had left a song list out on the audition sheets to choose from, the other girls got the good ones so only Oath by Cheryl loyd was left that was decent.

The song started playing and I poured my all into my moves. For me dancing is a comfort, no matter who's watching me I zone out. It's like I'm in my own world doing what I love. I fill my routine with my heart and soul and flow with the rhythm.

The song stops and I'm in my last position, looking up I see all 5 boys staring happily at me.

"Hello babe! Your name&age?" Zayn asks waving a little.

"Lila, 22" I say nervously almost stuttering.

"Wow, you are one of a kind" Harry says grinning.

I can't believe this is happening!

"Absolutely beautiful!" Louis says applauding me.

The other guys agree and tell me they'll call me in a few days to tell me whether I made it through or not.

I had taken the risk, after all I've been through in life, I'm finally happy for once.