Chapter 4: Head over heels

Lilac's POV:

I shower then blow dry my hair, I leave it in it's natural state;curly then go to grab the dress Harry bought for me.

I walk into the living room where the bag was but he wasn't there, he must be in his room. I grabbed the dress running back into the room I was staying in (side note; these hotel rooms are like suites, Harry's rich remember ;D)

Slipping the dress on I take out my makeup bag, applying some mascara, with a little foundation blending it into my skin, then moistening my lips with lip chap. I then go and grab my black heals, they weren't super tall ones so I shouldn't break my ankle in them.

Walking out I see Harry in the living room on his phone, he's wearing jeans with a plaid shirt, and boy does he smell good. The smell of his cologne filled the air, making me want to get very close with him.

I've always been afraid of love as you know, but this boy has got me head over heels!

"You look amazing love" he says smiling his cheeky smile.

"Not to bad yourself" I wink but really, he looked hot. His curls moped on the top of his head, but they weren't messy.

"You ready?" he asks looking down at his phone texting.

"Mhm" I muffle grabbing my purse and phone.

"K, let's go" he smiles and we make our way out of the room.

~*~

Harry's POV:

Damn did Lila look hot. Especially in the dress I picked out, I'm glad I bought it otherwise she would've wore the red one. I'm not saying she looked bad in it, but for my eyes it covered way to much skin.

Pulling her into the VIP section we greet the guys.

Eleanor and Danielle were with Louis and Liam. Niall had brought along a tall blonde, I think her name was Meghan. And Zayn was mingling.

They recognized Lila as one of our backup dancers and raised there eyebrows at me.

We left the girls there to talk, us 5 guys huddling together.

"So lad, what's been going on with you and lilac lately?" Niall says taking a swig of his beer.

"I'm not sure, but I really like her."

"Harry, do you like her? or is she just another one of 'those girls'" Zayn says harshly.

"No Zayn, she's different. I know so much about her already, shes trusted me enough to tell me her story. And believe me, its a big deal considering what it is" I say reassuring them.

"Okay. but are you sure you want this? she is one of our backup dancers. if all this doesn't go well, we may have to hold auditions again." Liam states looking directly at me

"I'm sure. For the first time ever, I think I'm in love.."

All the guys are stunned now. I had never been good with relationships, but that doesn't mean I couldn't be in one. Its sad they don't think I can do this, they just think I'm going to hurt her. It's not going to happen, she's a big part of my life now.

We were done talking now so I grabbed Lila by the hand, dragging her towards the bar. "The girls are so great!" she says all smiley.

"Sure are a hoot" I say chuckling

"Two beers please" then the bartender grabs two and I pay.

We down them then she suggests we dance so I let her talk me into it.

She's giggling now and I don't know why, could one beer really get her tipsy? Well this could be fun...

'hips don't lie' by Shakira came on, what old songs they play.

And she starts shaking her hips like a belly dancer, she's like a pro! Swiveling down to the floor she starts laughing again.

Then, she gets up and grips both my shoulders, sliding her hands from my shoulders down my sides she swirls down again working her way back up, she places her hands on my chest and I immediately get turned on. Damn this girl can move!

She then turns around shaking her hips again with her butt up against me. I grab her hips moving my hands with the rhythm of her swaying.

The songs over and she suggests we go get another beer.

Walking over to the bar, I order another two.

"After these, we should go back" she says winking, and I liked the sound of that.

Chugging my other beer as she did the same I picked her up bridal style carrying her out of the club setting her down on the sidewalk. I could see she wasn't drunk, but really tipsy, after two beers!

I whistled to a taxi but they kept on driving. .... three taxis later and one finally stopped. I opened the door for lila then sliding in next to her.

She rests her head on my shoulder. "Well we didn't do that much, but it was fun" she says giving me a thumbs up.

"Agreed" I say and we finally arrive at the hotel.

Getting into the room she pushes me onto the couch, aggressively kissing me. She slips her tongue into my mouth, and she can kiss just as amazing as she can dance.

I wonder how she is in bed..

Wait, stop it Harry.. She's not even your girlfriend yet.

But I guess kissing isn't bad, is it?

We snogged for about ten minutes before we started snuggling, then she passed out laying on top of me.

I decided I like the position, I then closed my eyelids falling into a great sleep with a beautiful girl on top of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! what do you guys think? Was it weird ?:/

feedback please<3