Chapter 27: Trouble

Lilac's POV:

I get on the bus and see all the boys in the lounge. Heading to the bedroom I place my bag down.

I go to the bathroom and wash my hands. I look at myself in the mirror. This girl that was lost is now found.

She is a girl that was never loved. But now she knows the truth. She has a mom, no dad, a cutting problem and a boyfriend that she doesn't even think loves her.

I wiped away the small tears that I didn't even notices streaming down my cheeks and go to lay in bed.

A book. Reading is what I'll do to get my mind off things.

~*~

Harry's POV:

What was going on with Lilac? Does she not love me anymore?

I need answers... But for right now I'll leave her alone.

I take out my phone and open up twitter, then I notice what's trending worldwide just for me;

#butterfliesforharry

They say they trend it for all the hate Lilac and I have been getting. These fans are amazing, what would I do without them?

And when they wrote 'hazza' on there wrist. They always surprise me, and I love everything they do for me.

'You all are so amazing! Thank you all! #butterfliesforharry ? Brilliant Xxx'

I shoot out the quick tweet and smile to myself.

I see Lilac in the kitchen and decide, it's now or never right?

I go up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist from behind. "Hey beautiful. Can we talk?" I whisper in her ear kissing her on the cheek lightly.

She nods giving off a sly smile.

We go into the bed room and sit down. "Do you still love me?" I blurt feeling stupid. I should have brought it up differently.

"The question is... Do you even love me" she says with no expression. How could she think I wouldn't love her?

"Of course, why wouldn't I?"

"I know you only say you do because you feel bad for me, because I was never loved before."

"That's crazy talk babe. I love you, ok? I don't see how you could think I only feel bad for you which is why I stay with you. Lilac, I fell in love with you before I even knew your story. You don't see what I see, you think so lowly of yourself when in reality, your truly amazing."

She stared into my eyes, her beautiful orbs piercing mine. "I love you Harry" she says grabbing my hand. A small tear streams down her face.

"Good because your my everything" I press my lips up against her forehead and close my eyes leaving my lips there for a little while before pulling back and looking at her.

"Thank you" she says smiling

"Anything for my wife"

"Um... What?"

"Kidding! Your so cute when your nervous. But there will be that day. We just have many years ahead of us. So live while we're young!"

"Your a cutie" she says giggling and poking my dimple.

~ Lilac's POV:

I was in the kitchen when Niall comes in. "Hey Lila! Wow you look beautiful today" he said. His breath smelt highly of alcohol, he was definitly close to drunk. Why so early? Anyways, he began moving closer and closer to me till he had me up against the wall.

"You know lass, I've had my eye on you. Since I'm a single pringle, I can do whatever I want to you"

"Niall please stop, you know I'm dating Harry and I love--" I was cut off by his lips smashing against mine.

"Me . You love me ."

Just then he walks away and I turn around to see a furiously looking Louis.....

"Are you going to tell Harry? Or do I have to" he says sternly

"Tell me what?" Harry says walking into the room

Great. Just fucking fantastic.

"Umm... W-well you s-see..." I had tears in my eyes. It wasn't my fault. Niall had done it, not me.

"What babe?"

"I .... I c-can't manage the w-words" right there I crouched down crying. My tears were a mixture of fear, I was scared. I had never felt intimidated by Niall before, till now. Regret, I shouldn't have even said anything. I should have left. Sadness, I don't want to lose Harry, we just made up.

I looked at Louis for help and he nodded.

"I'll tell you." he said walking towards us some more.

"Niall had pushed Lilac against the wall and forcefully kissed her. As for what he whispered, I have no clue." He added on.

"I'm going to kill him" Harry says punching the wall. There was now a huge hole in it.

"NIALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" Harry screamed punching the wall some more.

This side of him scared me. A lot.

What is he going to do? What is going to happen between us? What will happen to the band?

Just when everything goes right, someone out there is like "Oh Lila's happy. Let's ruin her life some more" so thanks bitch who ever you are.

Not knowing what to do I ran into the bedroom to get my razor blades but I couldn't find them anywhere!

Instead I resulted to a knife in the kitchen when Louis stopped me.

"You need to stop. This fixes no problems, come with me" he says taking me to the game room.

There was a secret cabinet, I just found out now.

He took out to mats and some candles.

Yoga? He really thinks that zen shit works? It's worth a shot.

Who knows, this may be my first recovery from cutting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! How did you like it?

Btw I will be updating Love At First Site once I think of an idea for it.

Love you all! Xxx.