Chapter 10: The truth?

Lilac's POV:

It has been a couple weeks since I last talked to Harry.

I was still in the same hotel as him, I couldn't afford any other one.

But we would see each other constantly, only bringing me pain. He has tried to talk to me a million times but I wouldn't let him. He's sent me millions of presents asking if I will just talk to him.

But no. He was .. or is. I'm really not sure.. but my first love. And it's not turning out so great.

I knew I should have just stuck with being single. Following my dream whether I had a fear of love or not.

But no.. Risky lilac came out and decided to do all the talking.

Dance classes were usually my get aways from everything, to lose my self in the music. But the past few ones Harry had shown up at the end trying to talk to me. This boy will not give up!

~*~

I opened the door and put my bag down, looking up I jump back startled.

"HARRY! what are you doing here!" I yelled seeing him on the couch in my hotel room.

"Lila, please just talk to me. You need to know the truth"

"What truth? That you never loved me? only using me to make some other girl jealous? Or was I just an appetizer till you found a celebrity who will actually mean something to you" I scream at him, now with my eyes watering.

"No! Nonono, I do love you. I've loved you since you walked into that studio to audition! please just listen to me!"

he gets up and walks over to the door.

He better be leaving---wait .. he's blocking it...

"Get out harry" I look him dead in the eye point for him to go. "Not until you listen to what I have to say" I thought about it for a moment. Clearly he wasn't going to give up.

My arm started getting itchy and I looked down to see the cuts. I had been slitting my wrist ever since that day, but it's nothing new to me.

I quickly put down my sleeve.

"You have a few minutes" I say and he drags me to the couch.

"I love you. I am in love with you. I want to be with you. Those pictures.. I can explain" Still not believing him I nod for him to go on. I don't know why, but I was less mad.. I guess I still love him.

"Taylor has always had a thing for me, ever since I became famous. She had started talking to me backstage at the Xfactor. Then all of a sudden she pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I moved her out of the way breaking the kiss and running back to the guys. But unfortunately, the camera got everything."

Is he telling the truth? At this point I really didn't know. But if he wasn't , why would he go through all that trouble?

Maybe he is?

"Harry.. it's time for you to go. I need time to think" I ushered him towards the door but before leaving he looks back at me.

"I never wanted this to happen. I love you"

I just stare back at him and shut the door.

----------------------------------------

heyyyy this is kassis friend here! her book is awesome! make sure to vote and comment koalas! 🐼🍗

eww. go away you yo-yo-HO. JK love you ray<3