Chapter 11:Hurtful stress reliever

Lilac's POV:

I put my bags down in my "old" room. This place was a mess, like it was not cared for in ages.

I started with the kitchen throwing away all the mr.noodle empty packets away, and doing the dishes.

Looking around it really was a disaster. I quickly got the main room of the suite done then moved on to the bedroom, not mine. The other one. His..

It was tidy..Wow. I had this place cleaned in less than two hours.

I texted Alex and told her that I was doing it. That I am giving out second chances, and trying to live happily.

Or trying to..

I had been checking my sisters instagram crazily, I couldn't help it! Of course I still loved my family, so I want to know what's happening. Really I'm only hurting myself, but I need to know.

I see she got a new boyfriend, surprise surprise.

I starting scrolling still looking at her latest pics, I stopped and couldn't stop looking at the caption of one.

.. I was an aunt. And I don't even get to meet my beautiful niece? I only wish my family would accept me, that my mom and dad wouldn't treat me so unfairly compared to the rest. I wish they would love me.

A half an hour later I heard the door handle turn, I quickly wiped the blood away putting the razor in my bag and wiped my tears.

Standing up like nothing even happened, I walked into the main room. Face to face with

Harry and .. Taylor.

He dropped his keys running towards me. "Lila!" he picked me up in his arms and gave me a passionate kiss.

Taylor was standing there with her arms crossed rolling her eyes. Harry took me into his room.

"I'm so sorry, for everything"

"What is she doing here.." I ask with no hesitation.

"Managements forcing us to write a song together"

"So you brought her back here?"

"I didn't expect you to be here. nothing was going to happen. Please believe me babe"

I look into his eyes and all I see is hope. And I just know he's telling the truth.

"I believe you" I sigh and give him a weak smile.

"I love you Lilac, so much"

"I love you to har--"

He grabs my wrists and immediately turns pale looking down at them.

"D-Did I .. c-cause this" he stutters out, his voice cracking while he's on the verge of tears.

How could I do this to him? yeah he hurt me, but It seems the cutting hurts him more than it hurts me.

"Onnly some.."

"Some? what are the other ones there for?" he cried out brushing his hands along my arms&wrists.

"Just more family stuff.. I've been doing this my whole life. it's more of a stress reliever.."

"No. it's not anymore. not when your with me, I care to much" he kisses me on the forehead and takes one more look at my wrist before dragging me into the bathroom.

That was the place I forgot to clean. Empty shampoo bottles everywhere, hair everywhere. it was a mess.

"Look at you" he says moving my head towards the mirror in front of me.

"What about me.." I mutter.

"Your the most beautiful girl I've seen. how could you do that to your amazing body" he starts kissing each and every one of the cuts as if they would heal.

"Sometimes, I don't even know what to do anymore. then I find that razor blade in my bag and it--"

he runs away and comes back with my bag.

Searching frantically he finds my bag of razor blades, dumping them into the toilet he grabs my hand and puts it on the button to flush it.

"This will be the last time you touch a razor blade to cut. you are a new person. a very loved and beautiful person lilac" he pushes my hand down, flushing the blades and takes me into his arms.

----- "Hello! Harry! Where are you? I'm hungry." Taylor says skipping around.

oh gawd.. just get that bitch out of here.

--------------------------------------

yo! my koala's<3

how did you like it? please comment and give me feedback.

LOVE YOU.

don't copy my story.

&ketchup on mashed potatoes ----DAT SOME GOOD STUFF!

m'kay. love chuu!