Chapter 7: Opposites attract

Lilac's POV:

I woke up and it was already 12! I had never slept in so late. I would usually wake up are 9, how unusual.

I looked around but Harry was no where in sight.

I got up going to my room, quickly peeking into the living room for Harry to see him .. napping? on the couch.

Wasn't he just sleeping?

I went into my room and put on black spankees. Ya ha-ha laugh it off that a type of shorts are called that. But there great when your doing sports, especially dance. I slipped sweats over them and put on a sports bra and a tank top on top.

Grabbing my bag and a water bottle I left Harry a quick note:

~~ Hey haz! Had to go to dance, it ends at 4so have dinner ready for me? Im just kidding hun! Enjoy your day.

truly -yours- , Lila<3~~

I wrote 'yours' all fancy like emphasizing it.

I'm excited for my first day! I hope to get along and have fun because right now is how I want my life to be. Family wise I was emotionally drained but Harry and my dream coming true has helped a lot. For once I'm not thinking about suicide, and the scars on my wrist have went away.

~*~

"5,6,7,8! -- great! you guys have perfected that one!---Alexandra, perfect core!--Lila I like your style!"

she says to me and I nod proudly.

We had just learned our first dance for live while we're young and it was so much fun!

Hannah suddenly had stopped talking to me, surprise. I'm kinda boring. She went to hangout with the larger group of about 6 other girls but this girl Alexandra and I have been talking about anything and everything!

She called me her bestfriend which I was surprised by because I have never had a bestfriend before. Her and I are very different. I'm really plain, while she's very bubbly and wears bright colors.

After class we stayed back and decided to tell each other a lot about ourselves.

It's weird how she doesn't like gum! Her favorite colors pink, she hates scary movies and she's even skinnier than me! And I thought I was skinny but holy mammoth the meat that is nøt on that girl.

Right when I got back into the hotel room I got a text from Alex:

From: Alexandra!(:

- Hey girl! you did awesome today. Movie tomorrow?

To: Alexandra!(:

- Hey! thanks, you were amazing as well. And can I get back to you on that? I'm about to order something for dinner, txt ya later!

She replied with an okay and I seen Harry staring at me smiling.

"Make a new friend?" he says wiggling his eyebrows.

"A best friend." I said proudly.

"That's good"

"Yeah, I've never had one before. it's great I have someone to go to, to talk"

"What, you can't talk to me?" he asks with no expression.

"Of course I can, you know what I mean" I say poking his cheek.

"Alright. okay well are you ready?"

"For what?"

"We are going out for dinner!" he announces handing me my purse.

"Um.. let me get dressed first" he nods and I go into my room and put on some skinny jeans and a white tee.

"Now I'm ready" he grabs my hand and we head out the door.

~*~

Harry's POV:

Everything was going great at dinner, we were laughing and having a great time while enjoying our food.

She takes a glance at her phone and her smile drops, her eyes started watering. What was happening?

"Babe.. whats wrong"

she looks up at me, her eyes still watering "Um.. nothing. I shouldn't even worry about it, I mean it doesn't effect my life anymore .." she looks disappointed and like she's about to break, like she can't hold it in anymore.

"Okay, pack up were going back to the hotel"

and with that she grabbed her purse and we got into a taxi to go back to the hotel.

We were sitting on the bed, we hadn't talked the whole taxi ride so I decided to ask once again.

"What happened. Lila, you can tell me about it, unless you don't want to"

She didn't look at me .. but she hadn't ignored what I said.

"I seen on my sisters instagram, my mom had gotten married, hadn't invited me. Even worse, it's with the boyfriend that.... raped me"

she choked on the last few words and I could see how she was struggling.

Pulling her into my arms I started stroking her hair. "It's sad to think they practically shunned you for following your dreams. I thought love was stronger than that"

"Not with my family. We have to much drama, it's kind of hard to believe but yes that's why they think of me as a disgrace. other than that,

I've never really fit in."

"If they're living their lives, so should you. I want you to be happy, I hate seeing you like this" I kissed her forehead and we embraced for several minutes.

-----------------------------------------

Lilac's POV:

It had been several weeks since that day I found out the news from instagram.

By now we had been working super hard at dance, Alexandra and I had been the closest. I talked to every other girl there but Alexa and I were like two pees in a pod.

I had told her my story and everything, as I explained it she had sat there in disbelief. And at the end she was even crying herself! I trusted her so much and we told each other everything.

When I told her that all my life I had a cutting and suicidal problem she told me how she could connect. Her ex boyfriend Daniel had committed suicide leaving her heartbroken.

I felt so strongly connected to her. I was so grateful for having Harry and her in my life.

Dating Harry has also brought me closer to the other 1D boys, and they are truly amazing! They treat me like family.

I had started bringing Alexandra along with me because her and Zayn had a thing. Towards the end of the few weeks they started dating as well!

Finally I've been living happily.

Well until .....

Read below! it tells you the changes in the story.

---------------------------------------

Ha! cliff hanger. take that Rachel! just kiddin, love you girl<3

Okay so I know Zayn was with perrie, well scratch that! Alexandra&zayn are now the thangggg.

&& I changed her dance schedule from 1-4 pm on Monday-wednesday-Friday's.

Gotta problem? poo on you.