Part 2 💔

Bassey's POV

Woo, woo
I pull up like
How you pull up, Baby? How you pull up? (Oh, oh, oh)
How you pull up? I pull up (Woo, Seth in the kitchen)

Let's go
Brand new Lamborghini, fuck a cop car
With the pistol on my hip like I'm a cop (Yeah, yeah, yeah)

Damn! I came with a thud. This girl body sweet die. There's no way I'm letting her go anytime soon. I roll over to my back to give her some breathing space. She's panting heavily and I won't like to suffocate her. Can't blame her though, She gave me a run for my money tonight. Slowly sitting up I feel my back audibly crack and that's followed by the sound of giggles and laughs. See this babe oh! Who she dey laugh?

"That's funny huh?"
"But of course" she threw her head back and laughed some more. That shit just turned me on the more. I pulled her to me while smiling down at her

"Let's see how wide that smile is by the time I'm done busting that ass" I threatened lightly

"I dare you" she challenged, looking at me straight in my eyes. This girl be winch oh!

"Tsk tsk tsk." I discouraged all the while slowly crawling towards her "You really", Kiss, "shouldn't", Nibble, "have said that." I slurred kissing her fully on her lips. "Challenge accepted. Get on your knees"

"Yes daddy".

This girl will be the end of me .

*****
The guys and I were out at our usual hangout out smoking pot. All except for Dele though. He had a presentation at the faculty this morning and would want to mess up.

"Bas Bas!!"

"Ohhhhh! Guy wetin now??"

"Where you run go before now? We don Dey call you since since"

"I'm here . Ain't I ? What's with all the noise?"

"Na vex be that oh boss" Chike my cousin said.He's such a pest at times.

"What's the problem Chi?"

"Nothing much. Your ice queen just arrived though. We just thought to let you know"

That immediately got my attention. What was she doing here? I looked around trying not to betray my excitement at the thought of seeing her. It took me a minute to realize this guy just pulled a fast one on me. And he was laughing . The audacity!

"Boy ! You have to be careful oh. You are getting hooked" Chike said gently shifting to me. This guy and I have been brothers since pre school. His mom and my mom were identical twins. So he's like the brother I never had. He was closest to me in the group after Dele. Don't ask me how that happened. That's a story for another day.

"Na your mama go hook like mangala for water" I cussed at him laughing at what I just said

"I know you are trying to down play this whole thing but let's be real honest here. You like that girl. And we both know why you can't have her"

"Why can't I?"

"Because of Dele nau" he said like he just said the gospel truth .

"Tchuipssssss" I hissed  " last last eh! Na Yaba left we go take you go because ei be like this igboh don burn your brain "

"Guy a Dey tell you something . When you go listen to me?"

"You know what? I'm outta here." I announced getting up "Dele let's bounce"

I motioned to him that he'll be late if we don't for his meeting . Leaving the lounge I felt angry. Chike has no right to talk about Dele in such a manner. I need to set him straight . He's been over reaching for a while now. I know Dele more than anyone on earth . I've seen him stick his head out for me in situations that should have gotten me locked away. And it's funny because most times these situations are provoked by Chike. It's not his fault though. I need to stop wearing my emotions on my sleeves and man up . No girl should have this much influence on me.