Part 4💔

Dele's POV

I was at home alone going through my news feeds. Doris had just gone home a few hours ago. So I decided to check the news and then hop back into bed. Bassey texted to inform me that the governor had arrived at his son's party. That got me excited seeing as I had been wanting audience with him even before his victory. Our school needed more patrons and I'm sure he wouldn't think twice once he heard my proposal. I hurriedly brushed up , reached for my car keys and zoomed off to the party venue. This was so exciting!

It's a little past midnight when I get to the party. I walk into the house hoping to see bodyguards and armed men seeing as a member of government was on the premises but I didn't. I guess the Governor must be a simple man at home.

I follow the noise and howls towards the pool and spot my friends in a private cabana having the time of their lives. I focus on my goal to find the Governor and after searching for a minute I walk up to my friends , maybe they'll know his whereabouts.

"Guy ", I say to Bassey " How far nau?? Where Gov. Godfrey dey??"

"Ei don goooooooo" he said hazily obviously under the influence of alcohol. " You too slowwww. I text you tire ".

"Tchuipssss! Then why you no tell me since say he don dey go?"

"Guy relax", Chile said , apparently he was not as stoned as the others who barely noticed me in their intoxicated state of mind. " Bas was just getting under your skin. The guy was never here. He just wanted to have some fun."

"I knew it was too good to be true. Anyway, I'll just be at the bar if you need me." I said walking off . I wasn't mad but I couldn't leave them here. They'll be too drunk and high to drive. I guess that's why Bassey lured me here in the first place.

It was about 3:00am and the party had taken a different turn. It was a full blown orgy. The dancers in the pool had each taken a partner who they were either dry humping or outrightly smashing. Some couples took to the dark corners and shaded trees to have their fun. Others like my dear friend Bassey, who was getting head, were openly having a good time. And that's why these parties are so popular amongst students. The mystery and risk in smashing a stranger in a judgement free environment is almost always too good to pass on.

"Hey handsome. Want some of this?"

I turned to see an ebony goddess behind me. She wore a two piece bikini that showed just how gifted and womanly she was. I'm a sucker for breez and nyansh but not today. She was high judging by the sway in her stance and the blood shot . She moved her hand to her breasts gently messaging them . I'll not lie. She was turning me on especially with the alcohol and weed in the air but I was interested. She reached out and touched my crotch and I jumped at the touch. I  noticed she was shivering.

"A glass of hot water and honey pls". I said to the bar tender.

"Here you go". I said handing it fine to her . "Help yourself and put on some warmer clothes next time"

"Huhhhhhh ". She sighed stomping her foot like a 5 year old. "Well it's your loss".
I decided to visit the rest room and maybe  get out of here before I do something I regret. I didn't want to disrespect Doris like that. Stepping into the hall way leading to the main house, I bumped into horny students all up in each others space. The girls were here for a mission, catch the biggest fish to foot at least a weeks worth of needs  and the welllll... to conquer as many as possible.

I was getting lost in this mansion and after failing to find a rest room, I turned to the least carried away pair around me. I was walking up to them when I stopped. They were putting on quite a show, they could pass as porn stars. The girl was straddled to the guy on the seat at the dining. He had his hands in her skirts definitely fingering her while she showered hot kisses on him. I couldn't help but touch myself at the sight. It reminded me of Doris and seeing as how I was surrounded by beautiful temptresses I figured it was better I touched myself than cheat on her. The girls moans were muffled but I could feel her getting louder with the way her hips gyrated on her lover. She was mostly likely at her breaking point. With the early morning chill, the booze , music and orgy around me it was not surprising that I came in no time. And so did my lady and her lover. I walked over to them still bent on getting directions to the rest room when  the guy spanked his lady and whispered something in her ear. She smiled and got off him. Just when I got a full view of her I couldn't help the shock that went through me...

"Doris".