Part 3💔

For My Friend Nancy . Thank You

Dele's POV

This Lagos and heat sef! I can't wait to get into the shower when I get home. It's 3:03 and I'm still waiting for Doris for more than 45 mins now. She must have been done with dance club practice. I tried calling her to but no avail.

"Guess who!" I hear her ask from behind me smiling.

Tchiupsssssss

"Ah ah ! Nau babe. What sort of welcome is that?"

"What sort of welcome is that?" I asked mimicking her and rolling my eyes. "After you kept me under this sun for more than 1 hour 30 mins. I should not frown at you abi?"

"Habahh Dele but you could have asked me what happened nau. I was in queue at the canteen trying to get you Sisi Bayo's akara. Since I know how much you love it. And it's Friday so you won't have some till Monday." She narrated feigning anger at my reaction to her tardiness.

"Eheh?" I asked smiling " so you got me akara. You see this is why you are my number one. The Olori of Oloris. My one and only Doris Iretiola Adebanjo. The queen of my heart" I praised as she blushed.

"Eheheh!! You this Dele. You won't kill me on this campus. As if you were under the sun sef. Oya let's go joor before I change my mind about you ". She threatened lightly. And I laughed.

Doris and I have been dating for over a year now. We met in our first year through a mutual friend and have been stuck to each other ever since. I just love her vibe, her smile and I love how she loves me. I know how it looks like but yes!! I am madly in love with my Ireti. And I wouldn't trade her for anything in this world.

It's Friday and In the spirit of #TGIF my guys and their babes are attending a party. It was thrown by one MLS student who's dad just won the Gubernatorial elections for Rivers state. So it was the talk of town. Everyone who was anyone at our school was attending . Well, everyone apart from my babe and I. I'm not a party person and people find it hard to believe that she isn't too. Seeing as she loves dancing so much. But that's one of the things I like about us . We share very basic things in common.

It's was about 6pm when I suggested we go out.

"So babe", I start pulling the rubber of me after a heated smashing session.

"Yeah", she answered walking into the en suite with nothing but her bum shorts, also trying to clean up.

"I'm in the mood for Mende suya . I was thinking you could come with me. I know you love long drives."  When I say long I mean longggggg. We live at VGC on the Lagos Island  and we are going to Maryland on the mainland. It's going to be a fun ride.

"We could carpool, and just talk and..."

She stops me with an open mouth kiss. Taking control and drugging my senses with her scent. I grab her and pin her to the wall while lightly chocking her.

"Don't ever interrupt me when I'm talking babygirl"

"What are you gonna do about it?" She asks lowly challenging me with the thrust of her hips. Long story short... I'm about to bust that ass open. Again!?!!