Chapter 1

Mariah's POV:

Today was just like any other Nate came in my room yelling cuz I still wasnt out of bed and he didnt wanna be late to school... I got up ran to the bathroom took a shower got dressed and fixed my hair grabed my bag and ran down the steps and out to the car, I get in the back cuz we had to pick up Sammy...  My brother took off down the street to Sammys and then headed to school...

We got to school and I said goodbye to my brother and Sammy and went to my locker as I was getting my books someone pushed me into my locker.. I turned around and there stood the girl my brother was in love with Tara Conners the schools biggest Hoe...

Oh look who we have here... Man you get uglyer everytime I see you I dont see how your Nates sister... I think your mom found you under a rock or some shit... Tara

Why dont you just leave me alone.. I aint done nothing to you and you always pickin on me... Mariah

Well maybe if I got with your brother I would leave you alone.... Tara

I aint ganna let you use me brother you nasty bitch, so go on somewhere my brother is to good for you and one day he is ganna see you aint shit.... Mariah

Ha to bad for you that Its time to take a trip to the bathroom maybe one day these trips will make your face look better... Tara

Just like that I was in the bathroom were they stuck my head in the toilet and then tossed some nasty stuff at my head... Then they left me laying on the floor like I was some kind of dog, I go thru something like this everyday most days its not this bad she is just mad because I told Nate she was no good for him but its not like he cares what I say, Shit he dont even know what she is doing to me looks like I'm going home... I check the hallway to make sure no one is up there and then I make a run for the front doors and run home... I closed my front door and fell in the floor, I really dont know how much more I can take some days I wish I was dead...

Ever since my mama died this Hoes been picking on me,

FlashBack:

My mama died in a car crash 2 years ago It was the hardest day of my life I didnt come out of my room for weeks I didnt talk to anyone Nate would set food outside my door for me too eat, I didnt talk to anyone other then Sammy... One night I was home by my self Nate had a game or something and Sammy came over he has a key to are house so he let himself in and found the key to my bedroom when he walked in I was in the middle of cutting myself, I tried to end my life my mama was my world she was always there for me she always knew how to make things better but in the blink of an eye my best friend my mama was gone... Sammy took the knife away and took me to the bathroom where he cleaned all my cuts and then he held me he told me everything was ganna be ok that he would always be there for me, and that I didnt need to cut... The next day I woke up a new person I went to school for the first time in months but as soon as I walked in I saw Sammy all over some girl in the hallway, I acted like it didnt hurt seeing them but it did... I had been in love with Sammy since I first met him he is the first person I ever let get close to me...

End Of FlashBack:

I made my way up to my bedroom and found my knife I missed so much, Then I got some paper and started to write... The first letter I wrote was to Nate, Then I wrote one to Sammy and I wrote one to my un born child the last was to my Mama yeah I know she would never read it but I knew if I wrote to her I could get everything off my chest before I ended my life....

Dear Ma,

You dont know how much I miss you... My life has been hell since you died, all these girls who said they was my friends they lied ma... I wish you was here to tell me what to do cuz right now I just cant do this anymore ma.... I know you always told me to never let someone get to me but Ma I cant help it anymore I have no one... Nate is always busy and Sammy never talks to me that much anymore since that night of that party Nate had he still dont know me and Sammy hooked up that night... Ma I know you ganna be mad at me but I gave him eveything that night and I cant tell Nate cuz Im pregnant, Nate would kill us both I know the shit that is happening at school is not good for the bad but shit Sammy dont even remember anything about that night when I tried to talk to him about it he said I was lieing cuz I was stuck on his dick or some shit... Ma I cant raise a baby by my self I'm a kid my self I cant even take care of my self, what kinda life is my baby ganna have, I can see it now Nate is ganna kick me out and say I'm a hoe, I have know where else to go Ma what the point on me being here.... Just Know Ma I am always ganna Love you and I am ganna see you real soon make sure you save a spot up there for me.....

Love your princess.....