Chapter 5

Sammy's POV

I know what I said in my letter was wrong but I aint ready to be a dad like what the hell... This shouldnt be dropped on me I was drunk she should have known better... I hope her and Nate work things out but they are both hard headed always have been.... She wont say sorry first and Nate never says sorry.. But I have my whole life ahead of me... A part of me wants her to get rid of it and a part of me whats her to keep and I watch it grow up from a far..... 

Hey Sam how is Mariah?? Sams Mom

She is back home now her and Nate still aint talking..... 

Well why aint she over here, She never wants to leave? Sams Mom

Some stuff happend and we aint talking right now....

Can I ask what? You guys are always together even when Nate aint around... Sams Mom

I really dont wanna talk about it...

Ok well if you do I am here and I will always be here.... Sams Mom

Love ya mom.....

Love you too..... Sams Mom

Nates POV

I was sitting in my room after I got Mariah home and I listened to her cry... It broke my heart because I know she found Sams letter... I would never tell her but I read it after Sam left it, I wanted to beat the shit out of him so bad but I cant because I did the same thing with my little boy... 

(FlashBack 2 years )

Nate I really need to talk to you about something after your game so please dont leave with Sam..... (Sarah)

Ok baby, Wait for me outside the locker room after the game.... 

I went and played my game we won that night... I got my stuff and met Sarah outside the locker room, we went back to her hosue since no one was home and she wanted to talk to me alone about the whole thing.... As I was sitting on her bed she gave me the test.... She was knocked up....

Nate please tell you are ganna stay with me? (Sarah)

I'm sorry Sarah I will give you money every week but you cant be telling people that its my kid, I wont play daddy but I will pay..... 

Fuck you Nate you helped me make this baby you said you wanted a family with me now you just ganna walk away... You know what keep your damn money I dont want it or need it... I wanted my baby to have a dad un like I did you see how fucked up I am over not having a dad.. People talking bout how my mama a hoe or something always talking shit, you think thats what I really want for my baby... No it aint you the one that Had sex with me I didnt do it by myself.... (Sarah)

I'm sorry Sarah I got to much going for me right now..... I got to go....

(End of flashback)

The past 2 years I been sending money, I have seen my little boy at the park it breaks my heart that  I walked away but I cant change the past.... I fucked up I know I did when I walked away... But I cant jump Sams shit no matter how bad I really what to..... 

But I was about to go get something to eat when I heard Mariah on the phone.... this is what I heard 

Hey J.J I know we aint talked in a long time, but I need you....

J.J I am knocked up and Sam is the father and wants nothing to do with the baby he wants me to get rid of it and me and Nate aint talking because he is mad I had sex with Sam....