Chapter 10

Unknowns POV

I went over to J.J's and Jacks cuz I heard Mariah was down here and Its been a long time since I seen her... Nate doesnt want me near her becuase he thinks I am ganna make a move on her or some stuid shit but she is like my baby sister..... I am sure you are all wondering who I am, The names Matthew Espinosa... 

I got to the door and heard someone yelling and couldnt make out what they were saying and the door was unlocked so I went in and seen Mariah on the floor covered in blood and J.J just hitting her over and over again.... I an over and got him off of her, the look in his eye was one I had never seen before they were full of hate... Once I got him away I called 911 and told them what was going on.... They showed up about 5 mins latter... They were about to take her when I heard someone yell....

Where are you going with my girlfriend? Is she ok? 

It was the voice of someone I used to call my best friend.... I was about to stop him so they could take her when he saw that they had J.J in hand cuffs and thats when Sam lost it he ran over and started beating the shit out of J.J.... They asked me if I wanted to ride with her but I told them I would meet them there..... I had to call the one person I havent talked to in 2 years and tell him this.... 

Ring RIng RIng 

Hello....

Um Nate its Matt, Please dont hung up its about your sister I need you to get down here as soon as you can.....

I heard the phone drop I didnt know if he was going to pick it back up or not I was about to hang up when I heard someone pick up the phone

Hello this is Sarah who is this 

This is Matt, I went to see Mariah at the Jacks and when I walked in J.J had her on the floor beating the shit out of her.... I got him off of her and called 911 I'm not sure if she was going to be ok she lost alot of blood.....

We will be there as soon as we can thank you for calling ......

With that the phone went dead....

I went to get in my car when Sam stopped me....

What happend?

I will tell you what I saw in the car we have to go Sam.... We both got in and he asked me again...

What happend?

I heard Mariah was out here and wanted to see her... So I came over and I was about to knock on the door when I heard yelling... Thats when I found out the door was unlocked and when I walked in all I saw was blood everywhere J.J was on top of her just hitting her... When I was pulling him off I saw the look in his eye... It was full of hate like he wanted to kill her... Idk what happend between them but what ever it was it was bad... I am just happy that I went over when I did... Matt

Jack told me that J.J got a girlfriend about a week ago and thats about how long she has been down here... I didnt know she was down here till today when we got there Jack didnt till me and Nate said he didnt know where she went.... I have a feeling I know what happend...... Sammy

A/N: So I bet none of you thought it would be Matt to save her!!!!!!! I had to put him in the story He is cute...... 

So who is ready for the VIdeo to "Wassup" By Sammy & Skate? I know I am its count down mood?? 

I will update again sometime this weekend

I just wanted to say thanks again for all the Read and the Votes it means alot!!!!!

Love you all 
~Kelly~