Chapter 3

Sammy's POV

When the Dr told us to sit down I knew something wasnt right.. If he says what I think he is going to say I will beat the shit out of him.... 

Nate's Pov

Please tell me what is going on? Nate 

Your sister lost alot of blood, but we were able to save her and the Baby... Your sister will be fine but we will need her to come in once a week to check on the baby...  Dr

What baby are you talking about my little sister has never had sex in her life..... Nate 

Your sister is about 1 month, and I guess you will have to talk to her about when this happend but I can tell you that your sister did have sex..... Dr

Ok well thanks Dr when can we see her? Nate 

You can see her right now but please no yelling she is very weak and it will not be good for the baby..... 

I walked behind the Dr thinking about turning around and hitting my best friend right in his face.... I really hope that these dumb ass's know Im not that stupid Mariah has already told me she had a thing for Sam and I can see the way Sam looks at her when they are around each other... In away I wish they would date but now Im not so sure My Best friend took my baby sisters V-card.... I really feel like I am going to be sick... If they lie to me I will kick both of there ass's I am not even playing and Sam better step up and be a father...

The Dr stoped and opend a door and there lied my sister she looked like shit... I couldnt even talk I didnt know what to say.... 

Nate I am so sorry please dont hate me.... Mariah

I dont hate you for this but you better tell me the truth with what I am about to ask you, Understand me? Nate 

Ya....

Who is the father of your baby and dont lie the Dr already told me that you are 1 month? Nate 

I watched as she looked over to Sam as if she was asking him if it was ok to tell me....

Nate when I tell you I dont want you to be mad and I dont want you to hit anyone.... Mariah 

Tell me who the fuck it is cuz I am already pretty sure I know who it is so you better start talking real fast..... Nate 

Sam is the father, are you happy now, please leave I dont want to see you right now if you are going to yell at me I aint no little girl no more.... Mariah 

Well you damn sure aint grown, you a dumb as is what you are how you ganna go get knocked up by the biggest player you know.... Nate 

BECAUSE I LOVE HIM NATE, WHAT THE HELL IT MATTER ANY WAY... YOU WANNA CALL HIM A PLAYER WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU.... COME ON NOW HOW MANY TIMES YOU COME UP IN MY ROOM ASKING IF SOME HOE CAN USE MY SHIT.... GET THE FUCK OVER YOUR SELF... I DONT NEED YOU KNOW MORE....

Mariahs POV

I have never yelled at my brother like that before, I just really hope that I dont need him and that Sammy dosnt leave me, shit what the hell I talking about we aint together... Im ganna be a single teen mom who aint got a family..... 

I watched as the last word came out my mouth he left... Sam stood there not knowing what to say... As soon as Nate was gone I turned away from Sam and cried into my pillow..... As I layed there I heard the door open and close again and when I looked Sam was gone... I guess this is how it is ganna be from now on Im ganna be alone.....

Sammy's POV

I didnt know what to do after Mariah went off on here Brother, because what he was saying was right I am a player I cant stay with one girl for longer then a week... Even if she is haveing my kid, I cant believe that I went behind my best friends back and got his sister knocked up what the hell was I thinking oh yeah thats right I was drunk and I wasnt thinking like always.... I cant be a father I am 18 and have my whole life ahead of me, I aint the type to be roped down..... I really hope she makes up with her brother cuz she ganna need him....

A/N: I know this is short but Its ganna get better.... Please Vote and Comment When you guys dont Vote it makes me feel like a bad writer.... 

What do you guys think will Happend with Mariah and Sammy? 

I love you all thanks for reading :)

~KELLY~