Chapter 19

Nates POV

As soon as I walked into her room I knew she was gone I grabbed my letter off the bed and walked out.... I got in my car and drove to the tree... I sat next to it and took the letter out of my pocket....

Dear Nate.....

If your reading this Im gone, And I know that your sitting under the tree you always went there when something was wrong it made you feel like you were closer to mom... I am sorry I didnt tell you what I was going to do, I didnt tell you because I knew you would stop me.... And that couldnt happen... I needed to save him and by doing this it will.... I want you to take moms ring its in my room and I want you to get down on one knee and I want you to ask Sarah to Marry you.... I will be watching from up in the sky.... Just know that I am with mom now the place I always wanted to be, ever since that night.... I know you with be a great uncle and you are already a great father... There is also something else I want to tell you.... We have an older brother.... His name is Chirs, as a fast Its Dr. Chirs and yes he is are older brother, I found the paper work in mom and dads room.... Let him be in your life, you will need him.... And as for Sammy you make sure he finds a really nice girl that will be able to love him and are little girl as much as I do, I will be telling him this but you need to tell him to dont let him do anything stupid..... I love you big brother more then you will ever know....

Love Mariah....

Sammys POV

After Nate left I grabbed my letter and walked out of the room, I went into the bathroom down the hall and locked the door... I sat down in front of the door.... 

Dear Sammy,

If your reading this then you know what I did, I am sorry I didnt tell you and I am sorry I didnt give you the good bye I should have and I am sorry about your car.... Make sure you take care of are little girl Sammy... Dont let her forget who I am.... I love you Sammy I really do, Make sure you take care of of Nate.... Sammy I want you to find A girl who can love you as much as I did and love are little girl.... I will be watching out for you.... I know you thought we would be together forever and we were together for my forever... I know you will know what I mean... Sam we have been thru so much.... You were my everything.... You will be my last thought.... I love you forever and always....

Love Mariah

 A/N: The next chapter will be some years latter and it will be the last