close your eyes right now hoobae

Chapter 15| Close your eyes right now hoobae

"Hmm? So is it working?"

This was the new side of the younger boy he has never seen before. His eyes were effectively seducing him and they were working perfectly on him.

The more he looked seductive, the more it pressed down bitterly to Jeno's ego.

This boy needs to know who he is playing around with.

Without any reminder, Jeno pushed down the body to the other side of the couch. He nailed him down on his back and caught two flirty hands that were teasing him a moment ago. As soon as he pressed down both hands, Jaemin flinched but resisted to back his confidence down. Now this is interesting. His playfulness returned.

His whole body was locked and dominated under control. The only weapon he was left was his eyes. And he always found a way to use them effectively, no matter whom.

He remained the same gaze, luring the older boy purposely.

"As I was saying..does it work on you sunbae?"

Jaemin smiled in victory. It was game over for Jeno.
He pulled out the S-card. It was an intentional choice of reference because "hyung" has become such a family-friendly word between them. If Jaemin wanted Jeno to stop seeing him like a family, then he needed to start making an effort to change. He was making bold moves here and they were all risky.

The older boy was taming himself but failing undoubtfully. He closed his eyes for a while and opened back, glaring down the younger and piercing his stares down.

"If that's what you want to play" he hoarsely declared, "close your eyes right now hoobae*"

(Hoobae = junior)

Jaemin reacted crazily to the term that was used on him and he obeyed. He closed his eyes, patiently waiting. The last time he was told to close his eyes, he was kissed.

The breaths got closer to him and he readied his mind. If Renjun knew how nervous his friend was just to be kissed, he would laugh out saying "why you acting like you are about to get railed?"

There came the touch he was expecting. Soft, delicate and fresh. Na Jaemin was prepared this time. He was ashamed to admit but under Renjun's advise, he watched kiss tutorials on youtube and deleted the watch history the next moment. He even put an effort to practice with the back of his hand, which sounded so embarrassing.

Kissing Jeno was nothing alike kissing the back of his hand. Jeno was an initiator, skillful at what he was doing. He pressed down lightly and pressured their lips to move rhythmatically. He was careful and patient in taking his lips, not forgetting about the angles. Jaemin became to be so absorbed by the lips taking care of his. His tensed mind loosened but he fall deeper. He picked up the sense of rhythm Jeno was going for and he followed along, kissing back confidently.

Jeno allowed the younger's hands to go. He released the grip and Jaemin's hands sneaked back around his neck, naturally pulling the boy closer.

The boy was a greedy kisser. He never backed down even if Jeno intimidated him for thrusting his tongue in a couple of time. Instead, he released small voices that went pass their heated kiss. They sounded so beautiful.

This moment was what he had been dreaming about for numbers of consecutive days and weeks. He was wanting this but hesitating back alot. He didn't know he wanted this so bad until his lips touched the other's, fitting in like they were made for each other.

"Uhmm.." a little moan leaked out of his mouth and Jaemin instantly pulled away as if a lightening bolt shot down on his head, lips wet and shiny.  A blanket of shame returned to his body and he guiltily gave an apologetic look to the older who was so confused.

What's wrong? Didn't he like this?

He pulled his hand over his mouth and covered it.

"What—"

"Hyung I'm sorry. I knew I'm gonna screw this up" the first part was for Jeno and the last part was seemingly for him to blame himself.

Jeno suddenly grew distaste in the boy's tone when he called him "hyung". It wasn't even a drastic change and there he was, getting annoyed. But he let it slide. The important issue here was he wasn't going to let go of this boy ..yet..he wanted to kiss more.

To be fair, Jaemin started it first.
He seduced him and he admitted. So Jeno considered it was his consent.

"Move your hands away Jaemin. I haven't even had enough yet" he complained.

The stubborn boy was acting up again. Jeno rolled his eyes when he wasn't listening to him.

"Fine"

He pulled up the body, tensed and solid.
Jaemin sat up by the help of the older boy and he wasn't able to make an eye contact.

His hair was a mess, lips red and wet, eyes in dazed, mind was not awake. Jeno concluded that Jaemin was truely a beautiful creature. He too felt a bit guilty, not so much but at least this kiss cleared his mind.

It made him realize that Jaemin really could take up his mind with needs and desires. He never really gave a thought about it, even drawing a boundary and keeping himself in denial when he first kissed him in the basketball court and the perverted dreams.

So the boy liked him. And what about him? Jeno smiled.

The older boy stood up and walked into the kitchen. He poured a glass of water while he drunk the remain from the bottle. Bringing the filled glass into the living room, offering the younger boy to drink.

Jaemin accepted the glass with both hands, clearing his throat and taking a sip for a couple of times until the glass was emptied. He seemed to calm down after the drink.

Jeno sat down beside him and shamelessly checked the boy's legs. He was wearing not a very short, but a medium length pants. The smoothness made him want to hold them with his hands. He admit, the kiss opened his mind in a completely different dimension. It also took down the boundaries.

Truth to be told, he enjoyed those things—just not with Jaemin, well, he used to think he wouldn't enjoy with Jaemin just because he never considered him as one of his flings.

"Hyung" the boy's voice called, uncertainess and self-doubt linked on it. "I..I like you"

Jeno nodded. He knew.
He was dumb enough to know sooner but he wouldn't doubt it just from small pecks here and there so it wasn't entirely his fault as well.

"So..what about you? "

_____________________

Me reminding Jeno not to fuck up:

Place your bets here.
Is Jeno gonna accept? Is he gonna fk up?👁👄👁