Cherry Blossom

Chapter 2| Cherry Blossom

Just what on earth just happened?
Jeno couldn't wrap his head around how that little creature was so fast at these things? Like how? Where did he learn from?

With a familiar mood he was in whenever that young boy sneaked his way into kissing him, Jeno walked up to his classroom which was a whole ass building away from Jaemin's.

Perks of being born a year older than that kiss monster.

Truthfully saying, he never felt uncomfortable since he knew Jaemin ever since he cannot remember when.

"Dumb bitch"

"What did you say?" Jeno glared at his friend, Mark who just happened to be walking beside him naturally when he turned to the locker hall.

"Oh nothing. Just this tweet saying something stupid"

"Oh.."

Well, anyway..
Yeah..he didn't remember all but apparently, his family moved in beside Jaemin's house when he was 2 and Jaemin at 1.

His mom used to tell him that when he was young all he would do was to visit the Na house every morning just to see baby Jaemin. Like a baby, baby. Not at him called him a baby. But you know.. a real life baby.

He had enough trust issues to believe that his mom was telling the truth when she said Jeno was obsessed with playing around with Jaemin when they were super babies.

His mom can easily trick and Jeno wouldn't know because his brain will accept information from the side just to leave from another so...that was that.

All the things aside, Jaemin was a kiss bomb. He loved showing that kind of affection. It was understandable how he was babied every other second by both of their families, except from Jeno but this boy still was doing these things until now.

It was fine when they were younger and Jeno didn't mind getting kissed but now, it was different. Both of them were in highschool with him already at the senior year.

Although Jaemin only meant it in platonic way, it still wasn't okay. Since the boy made a habit out of it since they were young, Jeno couldn't tell him no anymore. He wouldn't listen to him.

"So you studied for bio?"

Jeno smirked.

"Lame. Of course not."

"I can only count on you. I know Hyuck's gonna betray me and save his own ass"

Jeno laughed and nodded. He wasn't sure if he'd fail the test or not but luckily, he barely managed to pass the previous tests and quizzes so he wasn't so worried.

There were so many things to enjoy at school than just quizzes and tests.

💋

"Shut the hell up. You literally want to swallow his babies"

"I didn't say that! I only said I want to marry him"

"Bitch same thing"

Unbothered, Renjun munched on the chips and continued to annoy Jaemin.

"I am not thirsty like you okay?"

"Pff..ironic"

Jaemin rolled his eyes.

"I don't even flirt with Jeno hyung. I only give him kisses"

"I don't understand you Jaemin. You said you like him for how many years?"