The Kiss Worth Hoping For

Chapter 8 | The Kiss Worth Hoping For

Jeno sharply looked at the younger whose breath pitched high and chest heaved up and down under him.

His lips were warmingly inviting due to the amount of times he has pressed on them.

The sparkly eyes did not help at all as they were looking into him and searching for some answers.

"Hyung.."

His little voice shook at the end and Jeno became untamed again as he leaned down to suck in the flavorful lips.

Hands came to wrapped around his neck and Jeno was quick to adjust the younger's face to get the best way to feel those lips. They tasted magical.

Loving how the little one reacted to his bite on the lower lip, Jeno did it again. This time, Jaemin opened his eyes and cluelessly looked at him. Using the disturbed situation, Jeno slipped in his tongue that called out a weak whimper out of the younger.

His fingers rolled up Jeno's school uniform to form a fist as if he was constantly being nervous by the way his lips were stolen in the rhythmatic kiss. Jeno smiled and once again, the younger one couldn't help but notice.

The timing was just right for Jeno to wrap up the kiss and linger down to his chin, then to his neck, and to the side while ending with a small bite.

"Umm~ hyung" Jaemin voiced out.

And when he realized what he just sounded like, he quickly covered up his mouth and worriedly looked at Jeno who was giving him a satisfied look.

"Should I continue?"

Jaemin shouldn't have but he nodded as fast as possible.

Receiving the message well, Jeno leaned down on the neck once again and quickened his pace to lick on the side neck—

"Fuck! No I did not just fucking day dream about that"

Jeno hit his head and face palmed himself. His brain was getting terrible, not like it wasn't in the first place, but it was being super obvious on how he was overthinking.

What on the fucking earth was that? Why did I even—
He's a child—
Oh shit no! I did not just imagine that with—

"Nana Catch!"

He did not usually have an opinion on someone else but the thought about Lucas didn't sit well with him.

At first, he remained neutral about the tall male. And then suddenly, he disliked him and now, he was annoyed by him.

That little one was also not helping at all. He happily caught the basketball in his hand and threw it to the rim, perfectly scoring it and making a high five with Lucas.

It had now been two days that he has been seeing Jaemin in the basketball court. He was at first confused but then remembered the deal he made.

He agreed to it only because Jaemin was nagging and being annoying but he didn't know that the younger would take it that seriously. A basketball match for a date? Like what date?

He'd normally forced him to go anyway by telling his mom about his wish with a pout and she would definitely give in anyway. Why bother until the point that was upsetting him like this?

It must be because he was a good big brother who wanted to protect the younger brother from getting played? Yeah, that was it.

Jeno stood up from the bench he was sitting and walked his way to the two who were drinking water. Lucas didn't see him but Jaemin did and he ran like a child to him, so happy and excited to see him.