Prologue

(Author-chan: I just want to say hi and that I hope that you enjoy :))

(Y/N)'s POV

'I'm so happy that I got into the support course at UA! I can finally achieve my dreams!'

Overflowing with joy, I burst into my home, excited to tell my family but then I remembered that they were no longer with me.... and it was my fault.

Flashback

3rd Person POV

You were 5 years old and had just had your first day of school, though you had started later than usual because of your disability. (Author: I'm making up this disability because I'm afraid that if I use a real one I'll be offending someone with it) You were never told exactly what it was, all you knew is that at random points in the day your hands would shake, you would experience dizziness then blackout so when you did go to school, the second that your hands started to shake you would take your medication.

On your first day, you had received some cupcakes, one for each member of your family including you so of course, you were very happy when you got home.

5 year old (Y/N)'s POV

'Mommy and daddy won't be home till later so I'll wait for them and we can eat the cupcakes together!' I thought as I smiled to myself and sat on the couch in my living room.

Eventually, they came.

"Mommy! Daddy! I have some cupcakes for you! Here!" I beamed as I handed them their cupcakes.

"Aw thank you sweetie!" Mommy smiled, kissing me on my head.

As soon as they had taken a bite of it, they started to cough a lot and then they fell to the ground.

"What's wrong? Do you not like it?" I asked, then I took a bite of it myself and was fine.

"Where did you get the cupcakes?" Daddy choked out.

"School! Why?! What's happening to you?!"

"Our cupcakes were bad and now Mommy and Daddy are going to be sleeping for a long time," Mommy coughed, trying to keep smiling.

 "Know that we love you and that you can achieve your dreams if you put your mind to it. G-good night (Y-Y/N).." Daddy said.

Then, Mommy and Daddy's eyes shut.

"No! Wait! Don't sleep yet! Please!" I cried, cradling their bodies,"Hold on! I still need you! Please wake up!"

3rd POV

It was your quirk. If you touch food, it becomes poisoned but it doesn't affect you. You found out about that when the police came to investigate and you were put into what they told you was an orphanage but was actually a facility for children like you with villainous quirks that the kids couldn't control.

You hated it there but you had to wait until you either gained control of your quirk or turned 18. Unfortunately, your quirk was not something that could be controlled so you wore gloves and had to wait to turn 18. Fortunately, the education there was great and though it was also a little too advanced, you were able to understand it all which is why you're smarter than normal people your age.

Present Day

3rd POV still

Now, you're 18 and enrolled as a 2nd year in the support course of UA like you've always wanted but you still feel incomplete, numb— a very familiar feeling to you.

'One day, I'll meet someone who will make me feel something, just like Mum and Dad used to say!' you'd often think.

Little did you know that there were actually multiple people who were going to do that and that they would be in the same school as you but they would not make you feel positive emotions.

Author:

This is my first time making a yandere book lol

Thanks for reading!

Please comment! Comments motivate me to write!

I'll try to update frequently but I'm gonna be writing two books at once and there's also school so yeah sorry if I don't post for a long time.

And chapters will be longer than this lol

That's all!

Hope you have a nice day or night!

Bye~