Chapter 9

3rd Person POV

The school day proceeded as normal: people coming in and out of the workshop requesting for something to be upgraded, some people collecting their fixed items and you and Hatsume working away.

However, that all changed when the bell rang, signifying that it was lunch time. 

Casually, you and Hatsume, who had decided to eat lunch for the first time in a long time, walked to the cafeteria, talking about whatever popped into your heads when you felt a hand on your shoulder. Immediately, you whipped your head around and saw a man with heavy eye bags, long, shaggy hair in a black jumpsuit and a big white scarf, standing behind you.

"Y/N L/N, correct?" he asked gruffly, to which you nodded, "Hello, I am Eraserhead, the teacher of Class 1A and I need you to come with me."

Shocked and slightly confused, you nodded again and followed him to a side room in the faculty room, where you saw Airashī with his head down and tears rolling down his cheeks and chin. Instinctively, you ran to your nephew and embraced him, whispering words of comfort to him as he cried into your shirt, completely ignoring all of the teachers who were also there (including All Might).

"Why are you crying Airashī?" you asked. He didn't respond, instead he just began to cry even harder.

"That is why you're here, Miss L/N." Principal Nezu stated from behind you.

You turned around and looked at him expectantly, waiting for him to continue but instead, Eraserhead said, "Before we continue, I think it would be best for the child to leave. I will take him to one of my most trusted students."

"Good idea Aizawa," All Might nodded.

And so, Aizawa held the child's hand and walked him out of the office, towards the cafeteria. "I'm going to leave you with a girl called Momo Yaoyorozu. She knows sign language and is very responsible and kind, so you should be fine with her for now."

Ahishirī nodded and after a minute of walking, they had arrived. They made a beeline right to the young, intelligent female, and once they were right in front of her, Aizawa asked, "Do you know the student Y/N L/N?"

"Yes sir," she replied with a curt nod, and a confused expression.

"Well this is her nephew and I need you to look after him for a little while. I will most likely be late for class so please try to keep them tame when I'm gone."

"Yes sir but what is wrong? Why is he crying and what's happened to Y/N?" she inquired, growing worried.

"It's up to them to decide if they want to answer that question," he replied, "I have to leave now, take good care of him."

Then, he made his way back to the faculty room.

Meanwhile with Y/N

"So, what happened?" you asked bluntly.

"A woman the same age as you was stabbed in her home at around 7:30am," Snipe said.

'That's half an hour after I left Kojika,' you thought, fearing what words would come from the teachers' mouths.

"The name of the girl was Kojika Gen and that boy was her kid. When the police talked with him and asked him if he had any other family, he told them that you were his aunt through sign language," All Might added.

Y/N's POV

Pain. That was the only thing I felt. It was excruciating. It felt like someone had ripped out my heart, dissected it and then burnt it; like someone injected me with poison and it was slowly filling my veins. It was so extreme that I couldn't even cry.