Chapter 6

(Past) Author: I don't know any support course students so I'm gonna add in some of my OCs. If you would like ur OC to be in this story then just PM me their name, gender, quirk, hair colour, hair length, eye colour, personality, height, backstory, hobbies, likes and dislikes. I'm not going to make any of the OCs yanderes tho

Anyways, enjoy!!!!

Current Day Author: Just a little correction, none of the OCs are going to be yanderes except for one of them, which I think you'll approve of as the only exception but they won't be introduced for another few chapters. Enjoy!

(Y/N)'s POV

As I strolled out of UA, I heard multiple footsteps approaching me at a fast pace and turned around to see Uraraka, Asui and two other females.

"Hey (L/N)!" Uraraka beamed.

"Hello Uraraka. Hello Asui." I replied.

"Hi (L/N) and you can call me Tsu if you want to *ribbit*," Asui suggested.

"Ok Tsu. Who are your friends?" I asked, referring to the other two females who seemed to be in a daze that they snapped out of after I mentioned them.

"I'm Kyoka Jiro," the smaller female smiled kindly.

"I'm Momo Yaoyorozu! It's a pleasure to meet you!" the taller female responded in a polite and bubbly manner.

I chuckled lightly and said, "I believe the pleasure is mine."

"So (L/N)," Tsu began, clearing her throat and drawing my attention to her, "We're going to hang out at a new cafe not too far from here in an hour or so and we were wondering if you would like to come with us."

"I would love to but I might be a bit late because I have to move into my dorm today and unpack." I responded, a little disheartened.

"I could help you! My quirk is perfect for this type of stuff and it would make the job happen quicker!" Uraraka grinned widely.

'It's very admirable that she's so happy to help people even if it's for something small like this. She'll be a great hero one day but I wonder if her passion for assisting others is her only motivation.'

"Your help would be very much appreciated. Thank you Uraraka." I softly smiled.

"No problem!" she replied, "We should probably start heading to your house now then!"

"Ok. Goodbye you three." I said politely.

"Bye (L/N)," Jiro waved.

After all of our goodbyes had been said, Uraraka and I walked to my house quite quickly but considering how little distance there is between the school and my abode, there wasn't any need to rush.

"Woah! Your house is so big!" Uraraka gasped, completely stunned.

"Thank you. I almost lost it twice." I stated, walking to my room with Uraraka following closely behind.

"Really? How?" she asked.

"Well," I started, sitting on my bed with her following suit, "The first time was because my parents died when I was a little kid so I had to live with my aunt until I was 18."

I didn't want to but I knew that I had to lie to her because I wasn't allowed to tell anyone about the facility.

"I'm so sorry for your loss!" she exclaimed.

"I-it's ok." I mumbled, trying my hardest to not let tears fall and to continue the story, "Anyways, someone tried to buy this house whilst I was living at my aunt's but luckily I reclaimed it before they could."

"Yeah, that is pretty lucky," she murmured.

"We should get started." I said, rising from my bed and attempting to pick up the first suitcase, which resulted in failure due to its heaviness.

"Let me help you with that," Uraraka giggled before tapping the suitcase and making it feel as like as air.

"Is this your quirk?" I asked.

"Yup! My quirk is Zero Gravity so I can make things, people and myself light or float!" she smiled brightly.

"It's an amazing quirk. There's so much that you could do with it and you've also technically broken the laws of physics so that's a big achievement." I replied with a small smile.

"Thank you! And I guess you're right about the physics part!" she laughed.

She used her quirk on the rest of my luggage and then we carried it to the dormitory for my class. That took only about 10 minutes. After that, we had to part ways and I went inside the building.

"Hi (L/N)!" a deep, calm, male voice said from behind me.

I turned around to see a tall boy who had dark skin, an undercut, a mask, hazel eyes and light brown hair.

(Author: Here is my drawing of my OC lol)

Current Day Author: I'm cringing looking at this but I'm going to leave it in this book

Current Day Author: I'm cringing looking at this but I'm going to leave it in this book. There is a much better version of this in the chapter labelled 'Something'.

"My name is Hotto Chokorēzo and I'm the class president. I'm sorry that I hadn't introduced myself sooner, I could never find you and I was quite busy," he explained, looking rather ashamed.

"It's quite alright. Isn't there a famous phrase that says 'Better late than never'?" I asked, genuinely thinking about whether or not it was something that people said.

"Yeah, there is," he chuckled, "To make up for not introducing myself earlier, why don't I take you on a tour of the dorms?"

"That would be appreciated." I replied.

The tour didn't take long, it was only roughly 15 minutes but it would've taken longer had the rest of the students not stayed in the classroom to continue making their gadgets. After the tour, I unpacked my things into my dorm room and successfully fit all of my inventions into the bottom of my closet. All of that took approximately half an hour so once I was done, I quickly got changed and rushed outside. 

Fortunately, the four girls were waiting for me outside of my class' dormitory so we left almost immediately.

3rd Person POV

Unfortunately for you, you had left something essential in your dorm, something that could've changed the outcome of that day.

(Past) Author:

I'm sorry that I haven't posted in so long but I've been super busy this week and I had writer's block.

I'm also sorry that this chapter is short, I just wanted to hurry up and post something but I'll try to post the chapter soon and make it longer than this one.

I hope that you enjoyed this tho and that you have a spectacular day/night!

Ily! ❤️

Bye~