Chapter 11

Author: I'm back!!! Did y'all miss me?

Mirio's POV

Since it was a Saturday, I was playing a board game with Eri in my dorm room when Nejire burst into my room and announced, "Hey Mirio! Guess what?! Y/N came to visit us! She's in the common room and she has a kid with her so maybe he and Eri can play together! Come on!"

My eyes widened as a huge grin spread across my face. It took everything in me not to sprint down the stairs before asking Eri if she wanted to come with me. Fortunately, she agreed to join me and we made our way to the common room.

There was only me, Nejire, Eri and Tamaki with Y/N and her child but that was perfect in my eyes— it meant that there wouldn't be any distractions or other people to talk to her.

When I looked at Y/N, she looked really tired so I said, "Hi Y/N, it's nice to see you again! Y'know, we should call you Sleepy since you're always sleeping or tired when we see you!"

Everyone laughed at my joke except for Y/N's child who just smiled.

"I guess you're right." she replied with a chuckle.

"W-what brings y-you h-here?" Tama stuttered.

"I just felt like visiting my three heroes." 

At this, I blushed slightly and noticed that Nejire was blushing too and Tama was redder than a tomato.

'Oh Y/N, your compliments are too much for Tama's tender heart. One day, it's going to kill him.' I thought jokingly.

Ḃ̴̧̖͑̉̂͐̓̉̂́͗̆̊̑͒͑̌̏̆͘̚͝͠ú̷̢̧̧̖̠̥͖̱̭̬͎̰̼͕̉̏̄͋̾̔̄̏́͘͜͠ͅͅţ̸̼̝̜̲̭̰̤͉͓̼̝̭̣̠̦͕̰̗͎̇̈́̊͛̍͛̈́̌͛̈́̆͗̂͒̒͐͆̎͘̕͝ ̷̡̡̡̳̼̳̱͙̣̹͕̤͎͈͈̦̱̥͓̝̝͐͊̾̋͒̚̚̚ͅn̶̢̪̗̜̗͔͎̰͈̬͑̄̀̅̓̇͐̋̂͆́̈́o̴̦̺͓͔̼͍̦̪̯͈̫͙̯̰̳̫̟͈̾̃́̓͗̏̽͐͋̔͂̽̈̏̕̕ͅͅͅŵ̸̧̯̦̗̟̫͕̝̣̘̼̯͇͙̠̲̗̯̩̦͛͂ ̸̢̬̞̯̪̗̥͙͙̠͔̥͖͍̩͈̙̦͇̜̇̌į̷̡̨̨̧̡̻̺͖͖̪̭̝͖̞͈̥͈̓̾̿̈́̐͒̆̀͜t̶̢̛̻͚̟̯̻̗͛̈͆́͛͂̈́̈́̾͜'̷̡͈̞͔̞̙͇͕̍̑̀̀͛͋́͛̀͐̈́͛͑̏̐͘͜͠ͅş̵̡̫̯̤̺̖̠͔̘̭̪̤͋̈́̈́́͒͗̕ ̶̹̙̌́̏͒͗̊̄͋͊̽̓̽͒̎̄̈́̂͌͐̏͒͝ņ̸̟̻̞̖͔͈͎̜̓͗͒̾̚͠ͅơ̴̬̩̅̈̇̏̊͛̓̀̈̿̋̈́͋̅̆͌̽͗̊t̶͍̱̠̯̹͕̖͕͈̬͂̆̈́̿̄͘ͅ ̸̺͔̪̝̬̝͕̬̺̘̩̺̹̀͛̔̎̊̐̐̎̌́͊̕ã̶̡̛̫͕̱̯̺̘̠̦̭͍̺͇͖̝͕̬̂͒͘ ̵͔͚̭̜̫͈̘͕͎̩̖̺̾͜j̵͙̼̤̩̤͎͙͖͇̼͚̠͚͉̬̩̠̗̪͓̄͊̐̍̿̇̏̏͝͠ǫ̴̛̟̯̝̘̹̥̩͎͙͒̒̈̓̐̎͌̇͂͐̒̿̍̍̌̾̍̿̆̕͠k̵̛̬͐̓̀͆̿̃̆̇͋̌͂̌̎̚͝͠͠ė̵̲͓̹̯̳̦̯͒́̏̋̓̀́̈̒̒͌͐͐͂̓̈́̕͝͝ ̴͚̫͖͎̲̬̺͆̍͂́̓̃̊͝ả̵̧̙̗̻̪̫̣̻̬͓̦̳̮̀̋͐̔̈́̐ņ̷̨̛̙̯̯͓̼̦̦̠̤̥̦͈̰̓́͒̅͌̈́̈́̒̋͑̉̐y̵̭̞̭̪͇̞͇̥̜̪̙̰̩͇͌̂̎̾͑̆͊͆̌̒̇͆̀͊̇̈́͋̚̚ͅm̵̺̱̟̀̓̾̍̂̇̿̒̔̊͒̊̽͂͛̄̚͜͝͠͝o̴̧̢̙̟̭̜̗̞̣̟̦̽̂̓͛̽̅̀͗̆̈́̊̏͑̐̔̿̈́̏̐ŗ̴̦̠͉̦̥̤̠͚̺̻̤̬̑̉͌͑̉͜ĕ̸̡̡̡̧̛̺̳͎̜̙͇̝͇̪͙̭̻͖̙͙́̏͒͂͂̉̔́̎̍̍͜

Eri's POV

'She called them her heroes, they must have saved her too! They're so incredible! I want to be a hero like them too! It's too bad that my quirk is a curse...'

Suddenly, she looked at me and I could feel the kindness radiating from her as she asked, "Who's your little friend?"

Then Mirio-san smiled and said, "This is Eri! She's a girl that we rescued about a year ago and she's like our little sister!"