Chapter 5

Author: This chapter will include bullying. If you're being bullied, please tell someone who can help and try not to let your bully's word get to your head. If you're a bully then shame on you! Who do you think you are tormenting someone like that?!

 Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

(Y/N)'s POV

The moment that I woke up, I knew that today was going to be a bad day, I could feel it. Whilst mentally preparing myself for what was to come, I continued my day like usual. Due to the absence of the pain that I had felt yesterday, thanks to Sero, Hatsume and I got a lot more work done on Midoriya's belt, to the point where we had nearly finished it.

Before I had left the classroom for lunch, Mr Powerloader had asked me to drop off some papers at the teacher's lounge and of course, I said yes but on my way, I could feel an overwhelming sense of dread.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the parent murderer," an unfamiliar voice said from behind me.

My eyes widened and I whipped my head around to see a face that I didn't recognise but knew that I had seen before, it was like de ja vu. "Who are you and how do you know about that?" I asked, quickly regaining my normal expression.

"You don't remember me? Makes sense since you were always blacking out in class," they laughed, "I used to be your classmate and my dad worked on the case about your parents' deaths.. or should I say murder?"

'I knew that today was going to be a bad day but I didn't think that it would be this bad.'

"It would be greatly appreciated if you refrained from talking about that as the topic makes me uncomfortable and you couldn't possibly understand everything that had happened," I replied, politely.

"Or what? You're gonna poison me too?" they jeered.

The second before I could reply, my hands started to shake so I reached for my medication but they snatched it out of my grasp.

"What's this? You probably don't need it," they grinned, teleporting it to God knows where. I did have another bottle of my pills but they were in my locker which was quite far from where we were and it didn't seem like she was going to let me leave anyways.

"Hey! That's enough!" someone had shouted. I turned my head towards the voice and saw a blonde haired and blue eyed boy who looked older than me and who I assumed was a third-year. Alongside him was a female with light blue hair and light blue eyes and another male who had indigo hair and indigo eyes.

"If you knew what she did, you would-" my harasser tried to say, only to be interrupted. By this point, I was feeling quite dizzy.

"We'd leave her alone because heroes don't bully people, especially if they're trying to do good, why else would this girl be at UA?" the female said.

The bully huffed and then left.

"A-are you o-okay?" the indigo haired male asked me softly as he and his friends had rushed to my side; however, before I could respond, I blacked out.

Mirio's POV

The girl passed out so I caught her and said, "We should bring her to Recovery Girl." The other two nodded and we made our way to the infirmary with me carrying her bridal style.

"What do you two think she did?" Nejire asked.

"I have no idea!" I replied in my usual, enthusiastic attitude.

"W-we could j-just ask her w-when she wakes u-up," Tamaki stated.

"Alrighty then but we shouldn't bombard her with questions because she will still be recovering from whatever caused her to pass out," I added, Nejire and Tamaki nodding in agreement.