Chapter 3

Author-chan: IM SO SORRYY FOR NOT POSTING ANOTHER CHAPTER SOONER! For those who didn't know, I had my iPad taken from me as a punishment and I write chapters on my iPad so I couldn't update this book or anything. But now, I'm here so yeah. Enjoy!!!!

Bakugo's POV

When we went into (Y/N)'s house, there was so much tension in the air and the atmosphere was so dark. I wanted to break the tension by saying something snarky but I found myself unable to come up with an insult because (Y/N) was so f*cking perfect.

We were just standing there in the doorway, staring at her kitchen so I rolled my eyes and said, "Well? Are we gonna help (Y/N) pack or not?"

(Y/N)'s POV

'Did he just address me by my first name? I didn't think that we had already become that close. I suppose that I can call him by his first name too.'

"Right. Allow me to show you to my room." I replied, walking towards my bedroom with the others following behind me. 

I lived in the same house that I had lived in with my parents and have left their room completely untouched but I moved my room to our downstairs guest room as it had more space and happened to be more convenient.

"Here it is." I announced, opening my door to reveal my fairly organised room.

(Author-chan: I imagine that it looks something like this but you don't have to use this example if you don't want to)

"Wow! Your room is so clean!" Ashido gasped.

'Doesn't everyone have a clean room?' (Author-chan: No, I mean, I definitely don't)

"And it's so big!" Kaminari added.

"If you're in the support course then where are all of your inventions and sh*t?" Bak- I mean, Katsuki asked.

"They're in a different room. Also, what does 'shi-"

"It's a word that you should NOT say!" Kirishima blurted out, interrupting me.

"Ok. Are there any other words that I shount say?" I asked.

"Yes: f*ck, a*s, p*ssy, d*ck, b*tch, wh*re, h*e, b*stard and c*nt," Sero said, Ashido and Kaminari nodding in agreement. (Author-chan: I really didn't want to type that but I did anyways lol)

"Okay then." I nodded, curious as to why I couldn't say those words but not caring enough to ask, "We should get started with the packing now."

--- 2 hours later ---

Kirishima's POV

The time was around 5pm and we had finished packing, which mainly consisted of Mina and Denki helping her pack her clothes, Hanta and Katsuki helping her with packing things like books, tools and electronics and my (Y/N) and I packed her inventions. Sometimes, we'd accidentally touch hands because we were going to pack the same invention but I wish that I could hold her soft, delicate hand whenever I wanted to.

Anyways, at the moment, we were watching Netflix, except for (Y/N) and Katsuki because they were cooking something together. 

I hated how she spent time with him instead of me, she even called him by his first name! She doesn't do that with me! I know that jealousy isn't manly but who can blame me if it's for someone like my (Y/N)? 

'I'll just wait until you realise

t̷̡̧̛͖̻̱̱̝̤͖̪̯̹̻̭̙̜̱͔̫̤̜̤̜͚͕͕͔̙͕͚̽̀́̿͐̓͑̀̔̅͗̇̀͗͗̎̋̑͜͜͠͝ḩ̵̨͉̳̱̠̞͈̖̜̞̹̂̌͛͆̃͛́͂͊͊͊͛̎̏͑͐̽̊͒͊̒̿͋̈́̀͋̔̑͌̊̔̂̄͛͛̊͐̍̇̚͘͘͝ả̴̛͓̎͂̈̈́̄͑͆͛̎̈́̔͒̎͌̆̓́̉̽̔̋̔̄̌̐̽͂̂̌̈́͂̚̚͝͝͝ͅt̷̨̧̡̨̢̨̛̙̰͓̜̞̟̗͚̞͔̗̤͕̲̠̭̩̣̪̞͖̤̫̬͓̰̞̰̠̠̮̟̩͚̳͍̜͔̮̘̪̠͎̹̃͛͊̄́̆̄̄̽̈́͒̂̆̒̇̎͌̋̆̓̐̀̃̀͗̇́͊̑̏̋̐̇͗̇̈́̔̈́̈́̅͆̇̊͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅ ̶̢̢̛̛̙͓̟̫̐̐̓̉̓͑́͌̃̿͆̿͆́̑͒̋͂͑̎͌͌͋͑̇̿̿͒͐͗͆̽̇̍̓̔͑͑̈̋̔̂̐̿͒́̑̅͑̃͐͐̚̚͘̚̕͘̚̕͘̚͝͝͝͝͝͠ŷ̷̨̧̨̢̢̡̢̢̡̨̛̩̟̤͓͈̟̯̤̝̰̙̪͚͙̣̱͎̼̺͕͔͙̲̗̦̳̰̣̻̰̦̪̻͈̝͖̦͙̻̹̪͇̻͓̻̠̠̩̻̯̹͚̼͉̏͐̓͘ǫ̷̡̧̡̛̼̹̱̰̤͔̩̙̖̘͎̟̭̘̲̘̯̦͚̖̮̗̪͔̥̗̩̠̙͙͓̱͈͓̺͇͇͍͎̹͚̮͔̭̼̱̬̮̬͔̪͂̔̀̀͑͗̇̅͑̎̌̾̍̒̽̋̌̊̆̃̊̈͛̏̿̇͂̾̓͋̀͋̓̒̾̾̂͘̕͘͘͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅu̴̡̢͚̟̘̟̬͔̫͚̞̲̠̠͍͙̫̗̺͓̲̟̜̠̯̬͉͕̯̦̙͇͖̯̪͚̹̟̼̹̼̖̬͔͖̞̞̟̗̩͖̯̞̹̮̺͇̮͇̗͍̗̱̥͉̱̦͐̂͆̄̓͆̒̋́̐̓̇̀̒̑̀̐̓̉̔̑́̌̇̽͑̃͗̃̔͛͆̓̓̔̕̚̕͜͝͝͝ͅ ̸̛̰̽̋̈́̔͑̄̐́̊̈́͋̏̈̈́̊̓͑̃̒̂̑̂̿͗̚̕͝͠ą̵̨̢̢̡͍̞̯̦̬̤̣̩̯̠̩̪̙̪͈̲̼̣̤̺̝͕̲͕͎̺̞͉̼̬̪͈͙̰̟̹̻̝̲͇̫̭̹͙̥͖̯̞̹͎̬̮͕̜͈̮̥̱̯̺͚̠̹͊͑̽̊͆̃̔̀̅̃̐̾́͆́͊̿͌̅̓͆͐̋̐͒͌̍̍̐͊́́́̒̉͊̒͌̔̿̑̏͒̈̇͗̀̐̇̌͌̏͂͌̽͑̍̏͆̊̚͘͘̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅr̷̡̧̨̧̪̼͕̞̬͕̙̪̮̫̫̭͎͍̪͈̞͙̙̜̝̪͔̣̳̳͓̪͈̯̱̙̠̦̙̼̜̬͖̘̦̩̻̘̟̮̩̖̻͚̣͖̥̘̮̘̺͚͇̋̐̂̾͑͂̉̊̒̈̿͜͜͜͜ͅę̵̛̛͉͈̬̭͔̳̱̩̙͈̜̤͈̮̙̉̏̉̀̏̌̓̀̌̃̈́̃͋͊͒̋͐̄̈́̌́̑̍͗̎͗́͒͂̋̊̿͂̔͛͆́̆̆͒́̂̑͌̐̀̓͊͒́̅̂̾͌͘͘̚̕͘̚̚̕͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝ ̶̧̡͉̮̖͚̙̰̭̙̥̟̙̹͉͈̰̰̮̝̥̭̰͓̖̲̫̫̱̰̜̫̦̫̔͂̆͂̾͌̑͜͠m̷̡̢̨̨̡̢̢̧̧̧̯͎͉͚̱̪̟̜͓̞̹̘̣̪͖̗̱̹̳̲̲͔̲̟̺̤̭̬͎͉͓͓̼͚͖̖̻͎͙̤̥̤̻̳͈̙͚̬͇̪̫̳̭̹̝̦̳̗̰̻̩͒̋͑͜͜͜ͅi̸̧̼̳̫̪̮̩̼̪͇̺̯͉̖̮̳̺͚̅͛͗̒̏͑̅̓̒̄͂̽͋̈́̊͐̿͌̍̄̕n̴̡̢̨̡̡̡̢̧͉̻̺͓̱͔̻̥̹͖̰̯̯͈̩̬̬̫͇͖͈̞͇̯̩͖͔̯̝͈͇̖̹̰̱̦̦̹̙̹̗̹͕̮̜̼͇̯̏͑̾̉͆͛͘͜ͅͅę̴̧̡̛͍̹̮̼̱̰̪̝̝̱̞̝͖̟͓͇̬̯̯͕͎̯̟̮͔̹͖̰̺̥̞̻͓̻̭͙͇͓̼̯̦̲̈͒͒̅̍͆͒̍̄̌͆̈́̔̏̑̀̋̐̔̉́̓̿̎͂̐̊͆͑͑̌͋̿̍̏̕̚̕̕͜͜͝͝͠͠'

Author-chan:

Again, I'm so sorry for not posting and I'm sorry that this chapter is short, I just wanted to post something today so that you wouldn't have to wait any longer.

I hope that you enjoyed tho and that you have an amazing day/night!

Thanks for reading!

Bye~