Counterbalance Part 2

(Angels- Khalid)

Stella woke up to no Robby, she went to get her T-shirt from the laundry room in preparation for practice, the she went it the Shirt had been ironed and placed on the dryer ready, she made am mental note to thank him for doing so

Charlie was brining over Aria this morning so Stella made her way over, stopping by the. Shop to grab herself and Sensei a drink, knowing he would need buttering up if Aisha was coming. "Morning Sensei!" She sung throwing him a soda, "Whatever you want its gotta be a no" he replied taking a drink from the can. "Yeah yeah, like you could ever say no to one of your favourite girls". Once the rest of the group has arrived they started practice, "Theres only one reason to hit someone, to inflict pain. Striking hard is about giving your all" he started showing the group how to throw a solid punch. "What the hell. No yoga till five, no matter how bad you need it" he said to someone In the door way. Stella turned to see Aisha, "Im here for the session" she said, the girls nodding eagerly. "Theres no girls in cobra kai" he said boldly, Aria looked at him like he was mad "Um Sensei what does that make us then?", "You're not a girl that's for sure. Not with a kick like that" he said proudly. "Office, now!" Miguel dragged him in, Stella laughed remembering the last time he had done this. Aisha came onto the matt, the girls showing her some stances before they were joined again by Johnny. "Okay, it's come to my attention that I let these bozos in, so have to let you in" He said gesturing at the girls.

"Lets see what you've got Miss Robinson", Johnny asked the girl to spar against Miguel, Aria had tried to stop him but he was convinced it was a fair fight."Show her everything you've learned". Miguel kicked Aisha in the stomach making her fall over, Stella went to help her up but Johnny stopped her. Suddenly Aisha screamed, tackling Miguel before jumping on him with her knee. "Girls a natural Cobra" he said laughing at Miguel who was rolling around on the floor. The girls went to pull him up after congratulating Aisha on her win. They started talking about how well she did, giving her tips for next time. "This is wrong, I've been a tenant here for ten years" the groups attention was brought outside, the owner of the convenience store was yelling at someone, Johnny and Miguel left to see what it was, he told the girls to stay inside. They scoffed at how protective he was.

"They want to double the rent" Miguel confirmed to the group, "Surely he can't do that" Stella complained. They all tried to come up with some more ideas on how to get new students, Johnny had left to see if he could sell some of his belongings. "We could get the boys to join, or see if any of the wrestling team want to?" Charlie said, "Do we really need to give them any more ammo to beat us up?" Miguel said, the rest of the girls agreeing. "Well maybe that's our target group then, not the bullies, the bullied" Stella said. The group left for the night, Miguel locking up and posting the key back through Johnny letterbox.

"Oh don't even think about it", Stella looked up to see Sam stood at the table Eli and here we're trying to finish some math work."Come on I need a place to sit" she pleaded. Aria pulled out the chair next to her "Look Aisha, I know you're Annoyed. But doing this makes you as bad as Yasmine", Aisha accepted what she said. Jacob sent Sam a warm smile, Demitri being as clueless as ever piped up and said "Oh have you heard what kylar's been telling everyone?" Charlie slammed her head onto the table as Sam turned around going to confront the boy.

"Think it's funny to spread lies about me" she snapped pulling him to face her "What're you talking about? We saw a movie that's it, well maybe I saw a little bit more than you", Jacob stood up to say something but Eli and Demitri grabbed him knowing he would end up escalating the situation. "You know that billboard with A big ass dick on it, I guess sam takes after her dad" Aria was the first to run over, Miguel next. 

Charlie and Stella sighed "Do we have to" Stella asked not wanting to cause a scene "I don't think we have a choice, look at A" she pointed over at the girl who's fists were already clenched

Charlie and Stella sighed "Do we have to" Stella asked not wanting to cause a scene "I don't think we have a choice, look at A" she pointed over at the girl who's fists were already clenched. "Stay here you guys" Charlie instructed at the boys, more aimed at Jacob and Aj who were at the edge of their seats. "You don't have to tell me twice" Demitri said  looking worried.

"Hey ky! Why don't you shut the hell up and stop being an asshole?" Aria screamed shoving him in the chest. "You little bitch" he yelled trying to grab her, Miguel grabbing his arm before he could "Im ready for your lame ass karate Rhea" he laughed. "Its not lame ass karate, Its cobra kai Bitch" Charlie swung for him, connecting with his jaw perfectly. Like her talent at sport, the Anger issues were also inherited. "You're dead" he started. Aria sent a kick at his head knocking him out. Brucks started on Stella, pinning her to the wall, she managed to elbow him in the chest sending him flying over the table. "No Mercy!" Aisha yelled punching one of kylar's goons

Soon after everyone was fighting, Jacob and AJ were Stood in awe watching the group fight, Sam was next to Demitri and Eli who were also shocked. "She's so hot" Demitri said watching Charlie flip someone onto the table and getting them in an arm lock. Jacob only intervened when Stella had two guys holding her, "Don't touch her" he growled tackling them to the floor before punching them repeatedly in the head, Stella had to pull him off before he did too much damage. They both stood up in Time to see Miguel jump on the table kicking, a now awake Kylar, in the throat before slamming him over the head with a lunch tray.

The whole lunch room cheered, Miguel and Jacob ended up being dragged away by Mrs Blatt as they were the only two with blood on their hands, literally. "That was so bad ass!" Eli shouted at Stella who was rubbing her wrists. Aria was sat on Aj who also was congratulating her. "You know, I could get behind this karate thing" Demitri said to Charlie, holding her hands. "We were great" Aisha screamed still buzzing from the fight. 

They let Miguel tell Johnny as they went to the dojo, they were practicing on the dummies. "You guys, follow me" he yelled. They followed him to his car, he opened the boot and pulled out his old Gi. "I work this when I was training for my first tournament back in '81" he said proudly handing it to Miguel, the girls shuffled around not knowing what to do.

"And these, these are for you losers" he threw the kit at the three girls, Aisha having to go home early. Stella and the other two opened the kit to see each of their initials stitched under the cobra kai logo "Don't get soppy with me" Johnny said, but it was too late, he had all three of them launch themselves in his arms "Thank you!" They squealed, Johnny hugged them back before pushing them away and composing himself. "Stop being wet before I change my mind". Stella noticed robby peering round the corner. "Ill be back in a second" she said before running after him.

"Hey, Robby. You all good?" She grabbed his arm. "Ive just found out my dad stopped trying because I've been replaced, how do you think I am Stels" he snapped pulling out of her grasp. "What do you mean, who's your dad?". "Johnny, just leave it yeah. Do me a favour and don't tell him I was here. Don't tell anyone I was here" he left quickly before Stella could ask anything else, she didn't know what to say. She made her way back to the group, ignoring the questions they asked her about her departure. Sensei had a son? His son was Robby?, she didn't know what to think.

The next morning Stella, Aria and Charlie walked up to the dojo "Jesus" she said noticing all the people waiting, Miguel was stood beaming at the front. "Looks like the bullied have had enough" Aria smiled patting some young boys on the shoulder as she walked past

 "Looks like we're in business" Johnny smiled opening up the doors.