Chapter 21

As Harry and I walked through the door I noticed all the boys sitting on the couch watching a show.

"Hey, we have some news." Harry said.

The boys turned their heads to face us.

"Sooo I invited Eve to come on tour with us." Harry said.

I anxiously looked around, trying to read everyone's faces.

"It's about time." Louis said, turning his head back to the TV.

"What?" I asked.

"Well it'll be fun to have you there. And Hazza won't be staring at his phone all the time, maybe he'll start looking up." He laughed.

We all laughed at this, and then Harry led me out of the room, to the kitchen.

"So.. I know you probably don't want to go back to your house anytime soon, but we're leaving tomorrow. We still have shows to get to." Harry mentioned.

"I know. I got to go get my stuff. It's alright though, we can go today if you'll take me."

"Yeah of course, let me change really quickly."

I nodded my head before I watched Harry jog to his room.

I sat with the boys for a few minutes until Harry was ready to go.

It was kind of weird to be in my house knowing this would probably be the last time.

I always dreaded coming home but it's still my home.

"This is a nice house." Harry commented.

"Yeah, I guess."

I led Harry to my room and he sat at the edge of my bed as I started packing.

"How much can I take?" I ask Harry.

I'm assuming I can't fit everything onto the tour bus.

"Anything you want. We'll get some of those movers tomorrow to take your stuff to my house, and you can sort out what you want to take on the road."

I nodded and began packing all my stuff into bags and boxes. Harry helped me pack so we finished fairly quickly.

We stuffed everything into his car and drove back to his place.

After the boys helped us unload everything, Harry and I headed back to his room.

"So.." I said as I laid on Harry's bed.

"So... you ready to leave tomorrow?" He asked me.

"I think so."

"Good. Well I need to start packing."

I nodded my head and closed my eyes

"You just gonna be lazy for the rest of the day?" He chuckled.

"That's exactly what I'm planning on doing," I laughed, "Can you turn on the radio?"

"Sure."

He turned it on to a station playing none other than What Makes You Beautiful

"Oh this song sucks, change it." I joked.

"Oh shut up." Harry laughed.

I fell asleep on Harry's bed as he quietly moved around the room packing his stuff.

I woke up a couple hours after, when I felt the bed shift.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you." Harry whispers.

"It's fine." I said while rubbing my eyes.

"Are you hungry? I didn't want to wake you, but I thought you were out for the night. I can go get you dinner if your hungry though."

I smiled at how much he cared.

"No I'm not hungry, thank you though."

"Okay, good."

He wrapped his arms around me, spooning me from behind.

"I love you." He whispers in my ear.

"I love you, too. Goodnight Harry."

"Goodnight Eve."

He kissed my cheek, and we drifted off into a peaceful sleep next to the man I love.

I can't wait to see what's in store for us.

Whatever it is I know I'll be happy because I'll have the man of my dreams living it with me.

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

𝔽𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨, 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥. 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪'𝕒𝕝𝕝 💕