Chapter 15

Harry took me out to eat before driving us to the stadium. The place was huge! He placed his hand on my lower back and guided me to the dressing rooms. I can hear multiple people talking behind the door. But he stopped before we went in.

"Okay so behind this door are the most important people in my life. Are you ready?" He asks me.

"I was before you said that!" I replied anxiously.

"Haha you'll be fine. I'll be there the whole time, alright?"

I nod my head.

Harry grabs my hand and pushes the door open.

"Harry!! Harry's back!!!" Louis yells and runs up to us.

"Hey Louis." Harry says.

They do the guy handshake thing before Louis sits back down at his makeup station.

"So everyone this is Evelyn." Harry introduced me."

All the boys replied, "Hey Eve."

Two girls walked up to us.

The first one said, "Hey. I'm Harry's older sister, Gemma. It's nice to finally meet you."

She extended her hand which I gladly embraced in a handshake.

"It's nice to meet you too." I smiled.

She whispered something into Harry's ear that I couldn't hear and then went back to her seat.

The second lady introduced herself.

"Hey I'm Lou, the boys stylist."

"Hi."

After shaking her hand, too, Harry led me to his vanity. He brought up a chair for me to sit at while Lou started his hair.

I made fun of him for the makeup she put on him, and for being "made pretty, like a girl"

Once Lou finished all of the boy's hair and makeup we just hung out in their dressing room for another thirty minutes before Paul came in and told them it was time to start heading out.

I stayed with Gemma, Lou, and this precious little girl named Lux.

We stayed in the dressing room for a little while longer after the boys left, because they said that we don't want to be out there when all the fans start piling in.

After about 10 more minutes Paul came back to escort us out of the dressing room. As soon as we walked out towards the stage you could hear the thousands of girls yelling.

We had our own little ropped off VIP section to sit in.

I observed the fans around us. They were all wearing some sort of 1D shirts and merchandise. They had face paint and signs.

I recognized I few girls from my school sitting in the 4th row. I quickly turned away and focused my attention on the stage.

It wasn't long before a video started playing on the screens and the lights went down. The screen lifted revealing One Direction.

They immediately started sing one of their hit songs as they started running towards the edge of the stage.

There was a spotlight on every single one of them, that followed them all across the stage.

Harry ran to our direction and smiled widely.

He waved at me and the jogged to the center of the stage where the rest of the boys were standing.

》¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤《

The concert was amazing!!! Throughout the whole night Harry kept to the side of the stage where we were.

Hearing them preform live is completely different from listening to them on my laptop or phone. They sounded so much better this way. They didn't even need autotune.

After the concert we all went out to dinner at a fancy restaurant. Fans were constantly coming up to us (not really "us" it's more like "the guys") to ask for signatures.

We probably would have been mobbed if it wasn't for Paul and the rest of the security team.

It was getting late and although my parents didn't care I was tired so I asked Harry if they could drop me off at my house.

I got home at about 11:05pm. At the door Harry and I said goodbye and Harry gave me a sweet kiss on my cheek.

I didn't want him to go but I needed sleep and so did he.

He said he would pick me up tomorrow and that we would be doing something special for my birthday.

°~•○°~•○°~•○°~•○°~•○°~•○°~•○°~•○°~•○

I know. I know. I know.

It's been about a month...

But I'm back now, I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post but it's definitely not gonna take me a month this time I promise.

So I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I had to re-read the whole story to write it.

Please tell me what y'all think.

Comment, vote, and continue reading!!!