Chapter 5

After school I walk home as normal.

But this time it seems different.

Just as I pass the playground I begin to feel someone's eyes on me.

I try to walk a little faster but I don't get far when someone grabs my arm and pulls me back...

When I see the face, I instantly recognize him as someone from my school. I don't know exactly who he is,  because he's in a grade above me. But his sister is in my grade.

As I look a little past him I see Addison. She's been angry with me lately, since Harry started following me. She is a huge One Direction fan.

"What did you do to my sister?!?!" He yelled in my face.

I try to pull myself from his strong grip, but it's no use.

"When I ask a question, I expect an answer!!!"

I whimper as his nails dig into my wrists.

"I-i d-didn't do a-anything." I stutter.

"Then where did she get that bruise on her face from?!?" He screams in my face.

I take a closer look at Addison, and notice a purple/green mark on her face that is obviously make-up.

"I didn't do anything to her so leave me alone." I say, pulling away from him.

I don't see his fist coming at my face till it's too late.

He hits me right in my jaw. I feel the vibrations from the impact run through my body.

I fall to the ground and he takes this time to snatch my bag.

Everything in there is worthless anyways.

I watch frightenedly from the ground as he rugs through my bag.

He eventually finds whatever he was looking for. He pulls out my phone,  and drops the bag.

"What are you doing?" I ask cautiously.

"I think we all know Harry Styles doesn't actually know you. I'm just gonna prove it." He explains.

"I've never claimed to have known him." I spit out, holding my jaw.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Be quiet."

I sit silently as I watch him search through my phone.

"Aha! Harry Styles. Sure... Let's give Harry Styles a call then, shall we?"

Please don't answer. Please don't answer. I silently beg Harry.

After a couple seconds he grunts in frustration and removes the phone from his ear.

I let out a sigh of relief.

Ding

My phone chimes alerting us all that I got a message.

I curse as the boy reads the message.

"Whatever, this is probably just your mommy pretending to be Harry Styles. Come on Addison."

He drops my phone on the ground and walks away, Addison following.

I hadn't noticed the tears running down my face till now.

I slowly gather my things and run home.

When I arrive there I swing the door open and rush to my room, locking the door behind me.

I sit on my bed and cry for a long time.

Ring ring ring

I wipe my eyes and grab my phone.

It's Harry.

I accept the call, and put the phone up to my ear.

Evelyn: "Hello?"

Harry: "Hey, Eve. I'm free now, what were you calling for."

Evelyn: "Umm..."

Harry: "What's wrong? You sound kinda weird, are you sick? "

Evelyn: "T-there w-was... h-he g-grabbed... c-cause y-you..."

I sobbed into the phone.

Harry: "Wait, Eve. You need to calm down. Why are you crying?"

I take a couple deep breathes and then continue explaining.

Evelyn: "There's this girl in my class who loves you. She found out you followed me, and got jealous. I was walking home today, and her brother stoped me, Addison, the girl, had a bruise on her face. But I'm pretty sure it was makeup. She said I did it to her though. Her brother hit me, and then took my phone and tried calling you. Eventually he just said that I'm lying and they both left me alone."

Harry: "This is all my fault. I should've known this would happen. Evelyn, I am so sorry."

Evelyn: "Harry, calm down. It's not your fault. Besides I'm fine, so it's okay."

Harry: "It's not okay. That should've never happened."

Evelyn: "I know, but it did, and we can't change that."

Harry: "I guess. So are you okay now?"

Evelyn: "Yeah I'm fine. I don't want to talk about it anymore though, so what have you been up to?"

Harry: "Nothing, I had a interview this morning, then we went to the studio and recorded a couple songs."

Evelyn: "That doesn't sound like 'nothing' to me"

Harry: "Well, it wasn't that entertaining to me."

Evelyn: "Who was the interview with?"

Harry: "James Corden"

Evelyn: "Where are you?"

Harry: "California. I had a question though, and I want to ask before I forget. Would you mind if I told people about you? Like not the public,  but the rest of 1D?"

Evelyn: "Umm, yeah I guess. Who would you introduce me as?"

Harry: "My friend. Unless... you want me to introduce you as something else?"

Evelyn: "That depends, what did you have in mind?"

Harry: "Well umm... w-would you like to be m-my g-girlfriend?"

Evelyn: "I thought you'd never ask... of course!!!"

Harry: "Yeah?"

Evelyn: "Yeah of course!!!"

Harry: "That's such a relief!"

Evelyn: "Did you think I'd say no?"

Harry: "Yeah. You said that you don't date."

Evelyn: "Well, yeah. But t-that's just because n-no me ever w-wants to d-date m-me."

Harry: "I want to. I really want to."

Evelyn: "Seriously?"

Harry: "Yes!"

I hear a muffled voice shout Harry's name in the background. Then I hear shuffling.

Harry: "Evelyn. I wish I could keep talking to you, but I really have to go now. I'm sorry."

Evelyn: "It's fine. I completely understand."

Harry: "Thank you so much. I'll talk to you later. Bye."

Evelyn: "Bye."

Then the line goes dead.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Thank you, everyone for reading. All tne positive comments encourage me to keep writing. Please continue reading, voting and adding this to your library💟💟