Chapter 6

Christmas was coming up quickly, but that didn't mean much to me. My family doesn't go all out for Christmas like some families do.

Today, however, I have the glorious job of setting up the tree. I never really understood why we put up a tree, there's hardly ever presents under there.

My parents force me to buy, and set up the tree every year, for their annual Christmas party. I think they are just trying to make it look like we are a normal family.

Anyways, my mom said that there better be a tree up in our living room before they both get home from work.

So here I am in a field full of a hundred trees. I need to find one that will fit in our house. I see a guy with a nametag on. I walk up to him and say, "Excuse me do you work here?"

He says yes so I continue talking.

"Do you know where the smaller trees are?"

"Yeah, what size were you looking for?" He asked me.

"Only about 7 feet."

He nods and leads me to a section.

Before he leaves he says, "Call me if you need help with anything else."

I thank him and he walks away.

I end up with a tree that is 6 1/2 feet because it was fuller than the rest.

The same guy that helped me before, loads the tree on top of my parents car and I head home.

-----------

When I'm finally home, I pull out the box full of Christmas decorations, and turn on my music.

The house vibrates with the sound of One Direction blasting through my speakers.

○°○°○○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°
PLEASE READ!!!

I'm so sorry guys, I finished this chapter. And in my opinion it was really good, but it got deleted. I just got really frustrated so I'm gonna put this up, just so something will be up, but I'll put a part two starting where I left off later.

I'm really sorry, I'll try to put the next one up before Tuesday.

LOVE YOU ALL, KEEP READING/COMMENTING/VOTING!!!💖💖💖